- Registered on: 08/18/2011
- Last connection: 09/15/2017
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 12/01/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 40
- 03:22 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #24029 (New): Should support MySQL database
- My instance of Foreman runs a local MySQL database but seems foreman-maintain assumes the database is postgresql. It...
- 03:09 PM OpenSCAP Feature #23907: Should be able to identify hosts and hostgroups associated with policies
- The GUI does not expose this information for host association aside from searching but figured would start with API s...
- 03:05 PM OpenSCAP Feature #23907 (Closed): Should be able to identify hosts and hostgroups associated with policies
- It should be possible to get hosts and hostgroups associated with policies via the API. This should be exposed via b...
- 12:28 PM Templates Bug #23901 (Resolved): CLI getting 404 on import-templates
- I think this CLI tool may be using wrong API path? Using Foreman 1.17.1 , foreman_templates 5.0.1 and hammer-cli-fore...
- 12:23 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- The patch for #23433 worked to solve the problem. Any chance of backport in 1.17 branch?
- 09:01 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- This should probably be moved back to a bug and not support?
- 12:45 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- I may have a reproducer.
1) Fix DHCP and Proxy
2) Trigger proxy to add new DHCP record that puts server-duid as n...
- 12:38 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- Actually I don't know if warrants different case or what but dhcpd.leases just lost server-duid line again and the pr...
- 12:17 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- I think this can be closed. I'll re-open or link to new issue if problem manifests itself again and dhcpd.leases mis...
- 04:38 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- I see the problem. Attached log that shows startup failing to parse a line in dhcpd.leases. The "server-duid" was m...
Also available in: Atom