- Login: mattym
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/22/2009
- Last connection: 09/28/2011
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #1115 (Closed): Host parameters are not available via the API
- If a host has parameters, these are not available/editable via the API.
curl -H "Content-Type:application/json...
- 04:08 AM Foreman Feature #35: Allow hostgroup nesting for puppet classes and parameters
- Sounds perfect to me!
- 03:52 AM Foreman Feature #404: Foreman creates node when importing facts
- Hi Ohad,
How about a list in settings, say "Ignored Nodes" or similar. wild cards would be good -
- 04:04 PM Foreman Feature #489 (Closed): Foreman API method to add/change values
- The API is great news and i'm just about to write some code to use it. I'd like to see a call for adding or changing...
- 11:01 AM Foreman Feature #404 (Closed): Foreman creates node when importing facts
- Would be good to choose whether to create nodes or ignore nodes when foreman imports facts.
- 08:44 AM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- Pulled update. Tested okay.
- 09:34 PM Foreman Revision 61dc8cee (foreman): fixes bug #398 - issue with adding hosts with full stops
- This introduce a small behaviour change, before, once adding host like:
x.domain.net, foreman would automatically add...
- 02:05 PM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- Here's my patch.
- 11:26 AM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- http://localhost:3000/node/ms-01.cl-01?format=yml works
- 10:22 AM Foreman Bug #398 (Closed): domain wrong if host contians a '.'
If host = 'xx-01.xx-02' then the domain will...
Also available in: Atom