- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/13/2010
- Last connection: 04/09/2011
- 02:07 AM Foreman Bug #826: root password fails - Kickstart/CentOS
- Not sure if I accidentally assigned the bug initially to Ohad- or is this automated ?
- 02:04 AM Foreman Bug #826 (Duplicate): root password fails - Kickstart/CentOS
- Similar to #722.
Initially I thought I might have been entering the wrong password when a node was brought up - bu...
- 01:48 AM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#6)
- Edited puppet module's default tftp root path.
- 01:13 PM Foreman Feature #824 (New): Unattended installation monitoring
- To avoid manual troubleshooting for hosts that could not be brought up for some reason or brought up in a possibly ba...
- 12:21 PM Installer Bug #823 (Closed): tftp root dir path inconsistency b/w module and distro package
- Minor issue - the puppet module uses /var/lib/tftproot as the root dir, while under Ubuntu and CentOS, it is /var/lib...
- 12:14 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#5)
- 12:13 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#4)
- 12:12 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#3)
- Fixed path names for tftp root dir. Also, the foreman-proxy user should have write perms, not the foreman user.
- 10:06 AM Foreman Bug #336: Facts not imported when running the task puppet:import:hosts_and_facts
- Here's the chain of actions I have followed:
1) Uncomment the following line in app/models/host.rb...
- 06:34 PM Foreman Bug #336: Facts not imported when running the task puppet:import:hosts_and_facts
- Gustavo, that's probably where the problem lies as the logic in host.rb depends on the lsb related facts in some way....
Also available in: Atom