- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/13/2010
- Last connection: 04/09/2011
- Foreman (Reporter, 07/19/2010)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 02:07 AM Foreman Bug #826: root password fails - Kickstart/CentOS
- Not sure if I accidentally assigned the bug initially to Ohad- or is this automated ?
- 02:04 AM Foreman Bug #826 (Duplicate): root password fails - Kickstart/CentOS
- Similar to #722.
Initially I thought I might have been entering the wrong password when a node was brought up - bu...
- 01:48 AM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#6)
- Edited puppet module's default tftp root path.
- 01:13 PM Foreman Feature #824 (New): Unattended installation monitoring
- To avoid manual troubleshooting for hosts that could not be brought up for some reason or brought up in a possibly ba...
- 12:21 PM Installer Bug #823 (Closed): tftp root dir path inconsistency b/w module and distro package
- Minor issue - the puppet module uses /var/lib/tftproot as the root dir, while under Ubuntu and CentOS, it is /var/lib...
- 12:14 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#5)
- 12:13 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#4)
- 12:12 PM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Tftp (#3)
- Fixed path names for tftp root dir. Also, the foreman-proxy user should have write perms, not the foreman user.
- 10:06 AM Foreman Bug #336: Facts not imported when running the task puppet:import:hosts_and_facts
- Here's the chain of actions I have followed:
1) Uncomment the following line in app/models/host.rb...
- 06:34 PM Foreman Bug #336: Facts not imported when running the task puppet:import:hosts_and_facts
- Gustavo, that's probably where the problem lies as the logic in host.rb depends on the lsb related facts in some way....
Also available in: Atom