- 01:14 PM Foreman Bug #33140 (New): Unable to create a image based host via hammer or Ansible (fam)
- I tried to create a host via FAM, which didn't work, so I tried Hammer and it gives the same error.
I also tried to...
- 09:26 AM Foreman Bug #33060 (New): Role filter for "view host" needs "view organization" to list hosts
- Without adding the user permission "view organization" to a viewers role it is not possible to list hosts on the "Con...
- 08:53 AM Foreman Bug #32989 (New): confusing error message when using a wrong cert path with "foreman-proxy-certs-generate"
- If i use "foreman-proxy-certs-generate"
with a wrong path to a cert the error message is confusing.
- 07:43 AM Katello Bug #32626: Problems when creating a new repository with Chrome
- Sadly it is katello-3.18.2-1.el7.noarch.
I could not choose this version in the menu.
- 07:22 AM Katello Bug #32626 (Closed): Problems when creating a new repository with Chrome
- When using Chrome´s feature to fill out login fields, i can not create a repository.
The Problem here is that Chrom...
- 11:43 AM Foreman Bug #32599 (New): auto complete search allows access to data that should not be visible according to the userrole
- How to recreate:
Create a role with *view hosts* permission and assign it to a user.
Login with that user.
Go to ...
- 08:50 AM Katello Bug #31000: The display of the errata status on hosts page is different to the status on the content host page
- Partha Aji wrote:
> Not able to reproduce this.
> * So are you still reproducing this ?
> * If so can you confir...
- 02:04 PM Foreman Bug #31833: Wrong computing resource cluster available for selection
- Affected Vmware versions ~ 6.7 - 7.0
- 01:58 PM Foreman Bug #31833 (New): Wrong computing resource cluster available for selection
- With several vmware resources we have the following problem:
We have to assign a cluster in the compute profile, w...
- 12:15 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #31330 (New): Filtering of user permissions for remote execution does not allow filtering hosts
- If you want to allow a user to see all hosts, but only execute on certain remote executions,
this will result in an ...
Also available in: Atom