- Registered on: 05/16/2019
- Last connection: 08/25/2022
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 31
- 11:26 AM Katello Bug #36185 (Need more information): Content View import fails with 'Tried to load unspecified class: Sequel::SQL::Blob'
- When trying to import a Content View version containing a Product / Repository that was configured with a GPG key the...
- 04:10 PM Foreman Bug #35796 (Closed): Ubuntu TTY is unresponsive after deployment on some compute providers
- On VMWare in combination with EFI as well as on Libvirt with legacy BIOS the TTY is unresponsive after the first boot...
- 02:11 PM Foreman Feature #35286 (Closed): New PXEGrub2 template required in order to deploy Ubuntu 22 on EFI systems
- Ubuntu 22.04 can no longer use the Preseed default PXEGrub2 template as it no longer supports the legacy Debian insta...
- 02:09 PM Foreman Feature #35285 (Closed): New kexec template required in order to deploy Ubuntu 22 via discovery
- Ubuntu 22.04 can no longer use the Discovery Debian kexec template as it no longer supports the legacy Debian install...
- 10:03 AM Foreman Bug #35240 (Closed): AutoYaST PXELinux does not support networks without DHCP
- Currently the AutoYaST PXELinux template only works with DHCP
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #35239 (Closed): SLES 15 SP4 needs changes in the provisioning templates for deployments to work correctly
- - The default Firewall configuration changed, meaning the SSH port is closed by default -> Firewall should be configu...
- 02:12 PM Katello Bug #35235 (Closed): Input sanitation of Content View Names not working
- In past versions, when a disallowed character such as . were used in Content View names they were automatically repla...
- 03:14 PM Foreman Bug #34489 (Closed): AutoYaST PXE templates fail to render if http-proxy parameter is set without http-proxy-port
- If the host parameter http-proxy is set but http-proxy-port is unset the AutoYaST PXE templates fail to render with
- 01:11 PM Katello Bug #34432: After upgrade products with repositories that had Ignorable Content = drpm can no longer be modified
- It appears that making any modification to the affected repository will remove the invalid value, so the error only a...
- 10:09 AM Katello Bug #34432 (Closed): After upgrade products with repositories that had Ignorable Content = drpm can no longer be modified
- Steps to Reproduce:
1. install foreman 2.3 / katello 3.18 with pulp2
2. create yum repository with ignorable conten...
Also available in: Atom