- 02:23 PM Discovery Bug #29633 (New): Discovery Debian kexec template is not associated to operating systems out of the box
- Compared to Discovery Red Hat kexec the Discovery Debian kexec template is not associated to Debian / Ubuntu operatin...
- 09:41 AM Foreman Bug #29615 (New): Maximized view in Template editor only uses two thirds of available vertical space
- The maximized view in the Template editor is not using all available vertical space, which decreases the usability co...
- 09:16 AM Foreman Bug #29614 (New): Search in Template editor only works for currently visible part
- When searching for a variable or parameter in a template with CTRL+F the search only covers the currently visible par...
- 11:23 AM Discovery Bug #28870 (Closed): Discovery Debian kexec cannot be rendered with enabled safemode rendering
- Rendering the Debian Discovery kexec template with enabled safemode rendering fails:...
- 11:44 AM Katello Feature #28096 (Ready For Testing): Make removing a selection from Ignorable Content more intuitive
- Currently in the Repository configuration Web UI the only way to remove a selection from the Ignorable Content field ...
- 10:42 AM Foreman Feature #27944 (New): Provide option to configure VMware feature "Keep VMDKs together" and related options
- There currently is no way to (de)select the VMware feature to keep VMDKs together from within foreman.
This is an ...
- 12:22 PM Katello Feature #27844 (Duplicate): Provide an option to install all applicable Errata on a Host
- Duplicates #26811
- 12:16 PM Katello Feature #27844 (Duplicate): Provide an option to install all applicable Errata on a Host
- Currently there is no way to install all applicable Errata on a Host in one go.
From the Errata tab on a Content H...
- 12:24 PM Foreman Bug #27833 (New): Create Hosts - Formular Fields are reset on error
- Some of the formular fields in the Create Host dialog are reset if an error is encountered during creation, for examp...
- 01:02 PM Foreman Feature #27812 (New): Create Host password field should indicate if a password is already set globally or in a Hostgroup
- The password field in the Operating System tab of the host creation should indicate if there is already a password se...
Also available in: Atom