- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/05/2009
- Last connection: 12/06/2012
- Foreman (Reporter, 10/06/2009)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 12:06 PM Foreman Feature #39 (Closed): Node Authentication
- This is no longer required. Thanks for following up.
- 10:52 PM Foreman Feature #35: Allow hostgroup nesting for puppet classes and parameters
- I don't think you would want to have multiple groups to a node. It would be to easy to have scoping issues. I would...
- 10:36 PM Foreman Feature #39: Node Authentication
- The external node lookup script. I think we should use certs. We could just use puppetca.
What gets tricky is pu...
- 09:57 PM Foreman Feature #39 (Closed): Node Authentication
- We need the ability to authenticate nodes before serving an external nodes request. One box should not be allowed to...
- 07:30 PM Foreman Bug #37 (Closed): Failed to process report due to undefined method
- Ugh, somehow that box was still running puppet version 0.24.5. I updated to 0.24.8 and everything's working fine.
- 05:01 PM Foreman Bug #37: Failed to process report due to undefined method
- I've narrowed down this issue to lines 55 and 56 in the app/models/report.rb file. However I don't see what the prob...
- 04:47 PM Foreman Bug #37: Failed to process report due to undefined method
- Additional Info
Foreman Version: latest stable (0.1-1)
Ruby Version: 1.8.5
OS: CentOS 5.3
- 04:45 PM Foreman Bug #37 (Closed): Failed to process report due to undefined method
- Everytime I get a report using the foreman reports tool on the puppetmaster, it fails to process the report. Specifi...
Also available in: Atom