- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/30/2011
- Last connection: 09/27/2018
- 10:07 AM Foreman Bug #27110 (New): Issue with what the Host Configuration Status for All sees as "Hosts with alerts disabled"
- The Host Configuration Status for All dashboard has a link for "Hosts with alerts disabled" with a number next to it....
- 09:01 AM Foreman Feature #26519 (New): API call to get value of a specific smart class parameter for a host.
- It would be nice to have an API call that would return the value of a specific smart class parameter for a specific h...
- 10:18 AM Foreman Bug #25052 (Rejected): db:migrate from 1.17 to 1.19 fails if table table_preferences already exists.
- I have a foreman setup running 1.19 where I imported a database from a machine running foreman 1.17.
- 11:53 AM Foreman Bug #12153: failed to rollback compute resource due to locked disk (oVirt)
- I'm getting this issue in RHV 4.1, foreman 1.15.6.
- 08:53 AM Foreman Bug #12700 (Closed): Failing puppet runs report as ok.
- I didn't realize node.rb wasn't updated with new releases. Our node.rb was apparenly from April 2014.
I can't really...
- 06:13 AM Foreman Bug #12700 (Closed): Failing puppet runs report as ok.
- We have a number of hosts that are failing their puppet runs with errors like this:
@Could not retrieve catalog from...
- 07:43 AM Foreman Feature #11629 (New): Possibility to set "Physical Memory Guaranteed" option for machines created in oVirt compute resource.
- Machines created in an oVirt compute resource get the same "guaranteed physical memory" as "memory size".
- 07:18 AM Foreman Bug #9695 (New): Clearer template errors should be given during build review
- When putting a machine in build mode, if there is an error in the template the error message is very vague, like "Fai...
- 07:16 AM Foreman Bug #9694 (New): Usage of "osver" in templates give error when setting build mode.
- If osver is used instead of host.operatingsystem.major, the error "Failure parsing <template name>: undefined method ...
- 10:48 AM Foreman Bug #9683 (New): Operating system family name not consistent inside templates
- In the Hosts -> Operatings systems area, when choosing OS Family for a host, the Red Hat family is spelled just like ...
Also available in: Atom