- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/27/2011
- Last connection: 03/20/2016
- 08:35 AM Katello Bug #14285 (Rejected): Host creation - Content View overriden to default
When creating a host within Katello 2.4 (and before), the default Content view is, let say X.
During the cre...
- 03:53 AM Foreman Bug #12356 (New): Documentation - API - Host Creation - capabilities parameter
- At host creation, the parameter capabilities cannot be used to be filled in, as this parameter is read-only and comes...
- 10:13 AM Foreman Bug #10576 (Rejected): Compute Resource - VMware - Operation FAILED: unknown attribute: pubkey_hash
After having upgraded from Foreman 1.7.4 to 1.8.1, we are unable to create a new virtual host (using VCente...
- 09:15 AM Foreman Feature #9355: Hostgroup parameters - Environment aware
- This is what we basically did as a test, but this is a huge work for nothing tbh.
Each hostgroup can have its own pa...
- 08:45 AM Foreman Feature #9355: Hostgroup parameters - Environment aware
- Well, yeah Smart Variables and Smartclass parameters will be a perfect solution but …
If you add a parameter to a ...
- 08:23 AM Foreman Feature #9355 (Feedback): Hostgroup parameters - Environment aware
- Currently, a hostgroup parameter can take only 1 value, not taking the environmnent we are running on.
It would be n...
- 09:00 AM Docker Feature #9217 (Closed): DNS and container
It would be nice to have a possibility to create DNS for a specific container.
The feature request basic...
- 01:55 AM Foreman Feature #8295 (Closed): Vcenter - Memory/CPU Hotplug
With Redhat 6.x and VCenter 5.x, we have a cool feature about our VMs, which is about being able to change ...
- 09:57 AM Foreman Feature #2725 (Resolved): Host creation - VMware - Socket
When provisionning a host through Foreman, on a VMware infrastructure, we cannot specify the number of Sock...
- 03:39 AM Foreman Feature #2467 (New): host creation - Progress bar / disable submit
Since at least VMWare loading at host creation is very slow (and switching from 1 compute resource to another ...
Also available in: Atom