- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/25/2011
- Last connection: 08/14/2020
- 11:17 AM Foreman Bug #30940: New users can't register with SSO and ldap source
- I realize now that I've got things mixed up. We use REMOTE_USER in Apache for authentication. Until 2.1 users were ab...
- 05:26 PM Foreman Feature #31079 (New): Make SSO HTTP header names configurable
- As discussed in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7909
The HTTP header names used for Apache SSO are hard...
- 02:18 PM Foreman Bug #30988 (New): remote_execution default ssh key location does not work with selinux
- By default the ssh keys used for Foreman REX is located at /usr/share/foreman-proxy/.ssh/. With rubygem-smart_proxy_r...
- 02:41 PM Foreman Bug #30940 (New): New users can't register with SSO and ldap source
- We use Apache SSO (REMOTE_USER) and ldap auth source for groups. After updating to 2.1 and starting to use Puma (poss...
- 11:04 AM Foreman Feature #6207: Please add support for VMware tags
- This would be helpful for us too, we are currently managing tags via foreman hooks but it would be much nicer to have...
- 11:41 AM Foreman Bug #30535: When using Puma with Foreman 2.1 FreeIPA external authentication does not work
- Ok, got it working. But when using mod_ssl the request header statement need to look a bit different:...
- 05:49 AM Foreman Bug #30535: When using Puma with Foreman 2.1 FreeIPA external authentication does not work
- Hesham Ahmed wrote:
> I have fixed this by changing app/services/sso/apache.rb to use HTTP_REMOTE_USER instead of RE...
- 07:03 AM Foreman Bug #27983 (New): Can't update host compute attributes if snapshot exists (vmware)
- Editing a host and trying to update f.ex. cpu/memory on the Virtual Machine tab yields an error message if the vm in ...
- 05:57 AM Foreman Bug #27972 (New): Can't edit hosts if compute resource is inaccessible
- We use vmware as compute resource, and if our vCenter server is down for some reason we can't edit hosts at all in Fo...
- 02:30 PM Foreman Bug #27090 (New): Import of existing VM via API enforces compute_profile settings
- Figured out how to trigger an 'import' of existing vm via API, by passing the 'compute_resource_id' parameter and the...
Also available in: Atom