- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/25/2011
- Last connection: 08/14/2020
- 04:21 PM Foreman Bug #31141: Users can't edit their profile
- I'm using mod_auth_cas for authentication in my apache vhost which sets REMOTE_USER, and then I use mod_lookup_identi...
- 12:11 PM Statistics Bug #18058: trend new page slow to load
- Not sure if this is after the move to a separate plugin, but I am hitting this now. In my case the page is loading fo...
- 11:54 AM Statistics Bug #31542 (New): host list in trends not showing
- Trying to show the hosts for a specific parameter in a trend chart by clicking on the legend below the chart yields a...
- 09:23 AM Statistics Bug #31541: tooltip in trends charts not showing
- Easier to read console messages:...
- 09:22 AM Statistics Bug #31541 (New): tooltip in trends charts not showing
- Hovering over a trends chart should show a tooltip displaying the value, but this does not work for me.
- 01:44 PM Foreman Bug #31141: Users can't edit their profile
- Still having this problem on 2.3.1.
Users that for some reason does not have an email addres...
- 07:43 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #31516 (New): Cockpit with ssh key passphrase does not work
- Remote executions cockpit integration does not pick up the ssh key passphrase due to a syntax error in lib/smart_prox...
- 07:25 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #31511 (New): Job templates permission filter makes template dropdown disappear
- If I try to restrict which job templates are visible to users the job templates dropdown is missing when using 'Sched...
- 12:11 PM Packaging Bug #31329 (Duplicate): rubygem-rkerberos incompatible with RHEL 8.3
- The rubygem-rkerberos package provided in the Foreman repos for RHEL8 requires 'libkadm5clnt_mit.so.11'. RHEL 8.3 upd...
- 09:56 AM Foreman Bug #31165: LDAP usergroup sync makes logins very slow
- Yes, the ldapsearch was performed on the Foreman server, against the same LDAP host.
I've already added the ldap ...
Also available in: Atom