- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/25/2011
- Last connection: 04/13/2020
- 07:03 AM Foreman Bug #27983 (New): Can't update host compute attributes if snapshot exists (vmware)
- Editing a host and trying to update f.ex. cpu/memory on the Virtual Machine tab yields an error message if the vm in ...
- 05:57 AM Foreman Bug #27972 (New): Can't edit hosts if compute resource is inaccessible
- We use vmware as compute resource, and if our vCenter server is down for some reason we can't edit hosts at all in Fo...
- 02:30 PM Foreman Bug #27090 (New): Import of existing VM via API enforces compute_profile settings
- Figured out how to trigger an 'import' of existing vm via API, by passing the 'compute_resource_id' parameter and the...
- 07:40 AM Foreman Bug #26795 (New): Token ID only visible to full admins, not organisation admins
- This may be intended behavior, but for me it seems that organisation admins should be able to see the Token ID of the...
- 09:43 AM Foreman Bug #26066: Foreman changes owner from group to user on edit
- The issue does indeed seem to be missing permissions - thanks for the tip!
- 05:55 PM Foreman Bug #26066: Foreman changes owner from group to user on edit
- No, they dont have any usergroup permissions, didnt even think about that. I will add some view permissions and try i...
- 07:27 AM Foreman Bug #26066 (New): Foreman changes owner from group to user on edit
- When we create machines in Foreman I make sure that 'owner' is set to the relevant AD group so all members of this gr...
- 08:37 AM Foreman Bug #24884 (New): Foreman removes dns/dhcp when editing interface and setting it to 'unmanaged'
- I'm using the infoblox provider for managing host records in DNS with Foreman.
If I edit a managed interface and c...
- 10:42 AM Foreman Bug #24697: foreman-rake db:seed fails on upgrade to Foraman 1.17.1
As I understand it, from the file ...
- 10:38 AM Foreman Bug #24699 (Resolved): Dashboard widget 'Run distribution chart' gives error 'PG::DuplicateAlias'
- This happens when I search for a specific host in the dashboard search. The 'Run distribution chart' widget then erro...
Also available in: Atom