W. Andrew Loe III
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2011
- Last connection: 07/23/2012
- Foreman (Reporter, 01/05/2012)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 09:08 PM Foreman Bug #1668 (Closed): Paramaters should be text fields.
- I want to store SSL Certificates by hostgroup, the cert is truncated to 255 characters. The column is VARCHAR(255) / ...
- 02:20 PM Installer Revision bf87d952 (puppet-foreman): Use Net::HTTP directly to avoid gem dependencies.
- 12:20 PM Installer Bug #1408: Foreman Custom Function using STDLIB only
- git-am patch or a github pull request, I can do whatever is easiest for you.
- 06:42 PM Installer Bug #1408 (Closed): Foreman Custom Function using STDLIB only
- The example now requires 'rest_client' which people probably do not have. Rest client is just a nice wrapper on Net::...
- 01:40 PM Foreman Bug #1399: Hostgroups not attaching to Nodes
- This was a validation problem with puppetclasses in the host group not belonging to the node's environment. The valid...
- 12:51 PM Foreman Bug #1399: Hostgroups not attaching to Nodes
- This is on the 'develop' branch.
- 12:50 PM Foreman Bug #1399 (Closed): Hostgroups not attaching to Nodes
- I can choose it in the UI, but it does not 'stick'.
Also available in: Atom