- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2011
- Last connection: 02/07/2013
- 03:30 PM Foreman Feature #4166: VMWare - VM editing is not implemented for this provider
- sounds great to me
thanks for the quick response and keep up the excellent work
- 02:53 PM Foreman Feature #4166: VMWare - VM editing is not implemented for this provider
- thanks for clarification.
on host creation it works as expected, therefore everything is good.
about the EC2-Type...
- 01:10 PM Foreman Feature #4166 (Closed): VMWare - VM editing is not implemented for this provider
- After upgrading to foreman-1.4.0-0.1.RC1
I am unable to edit the VM Settings
As it gives me EC2 as type i assume ...
- 09:29 PM Foreman Bug #3916: ws_proxy port issues
please ignore the last line, just read up the ruby docs where it says
'greater than or equal to zero and less...
- 09:25 PM Foreman Bug #3916: ws_proxy port issues
Yes i definitely crested the VM through Foreman.
As far as i see it, the Range in the documentation only aff...
- 01:55 PM Foreman Bug #3916: ws_proxy port issues
- After a bit of further digging it seems foreman gets the port range from vSphere
but vSphere 5.1 uses the Portrange ...
- 01:24 PM Foreman Bug #3916 (Resolved): ws_proxy port issues
- Was just trying to set up console access to our VMWare Servers and discovered, that the host_port variable is never a...
- 05:03 AM Foreman Bug #1770: Rundeckfacts "undefined method fact"
having the same issue here.
Im not a dev, but following line
rdecktags += self.params["rundeckfacts"].split("...
- 05:49 PM Foreman Feature #1969: Override hostname of puppetmaster instead of using proxy hostname
- Have the same issue here.
puppet_server is set in settings.yaml and also shows the same value in the settings page.
- 03:50 PM Foreman Feature #1361: Allow subnet information to be accessed from provisioning templates & add gateway, dns to subnets
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> this patch would only work with one dns server, is that sufficient?
Up until RHE...
Also available in: Atom