- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/18/2011
- Last connection: 12/20/2011
- Foreman (Reporter, 01/15/2012)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 07:42 AM Foreman Bug #1407: [foreman] [search] - complex search fail to retrive the correct results
- indeed this is as you've said yesterday.
due to the script that return the results add " " (space) at the end the sea...
- 10:07 AM Foreman Bug #1407 (Closed): [foreman] [search] - complex search fail to retrive the correct results
- trying to run the following search (with and without the quotes around the value field) will not return the correct s...
- 07:23 AM Foreman Bug #1404 (Closed): [foreman] [UI] [RFE] - ALL tables columns should be sortable
- when clicking on title on each of the tables it should be possible to sort out the information within the table alph...
- 07:12 AM Foreman Feature #1403: [foreman] [UI] - tables columns should be resizable
- so when looking at a table the column width should be re-sizable.
in some cases the information in the table is too ...
- 07:03 AM Foreman Feature #1403 (New): [foreman] [UI] - tables columns should be resizable
- 07:01 AM Foreman Feature #1402 (New): [foreman] [functionality] [RFE] - smart proxies allow to sign/destroy few servers at the same time
- it is possible to sign/destroy only one server at a given time.
please add a check box (for multiple selection) at...
- 06:02 AM Foreman Bug #1401 (Closed): [foreman] [functionality] - smart proxies filtering. will not remember the selected filter once an operation was selected
- 1. go in to the smart proxies
2. select the certificate link
3. in the filtering drop down selection list select "p...
- 04:29 PM Foreman Bug #1400 (Closed): [foreman] [UI] - dashboard -> overview -> tool tip -> presented number is a float should be int. (2.0 => 2)
- when going over with the mouse on the right graph in the dash board screen the tool tip presenting the number of XX s...
Also available in: Atom