- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/24/2010
- Last connection: 01/03/2017
- 04:04 PM Foreman Bug #472 (Closed): Destroying domains redirects to main domain
- I got lots of empty domains(0 hosts) due to different reasons, bad naming, rename, decommissioned, etc. When deleting...
- 02:52 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- Not able to reproduce it anymore on 0.1.5, I'll try in 0.1.6rc too.
- 04:42 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- I think is important to say that I'm currently using foreman as a reporter tool, as I don't use external nodes nor st...
- 04:54 PM Foreman Feature #380 (New): HIstorical data for the Dashboard view
- It might be useful to have historical data at least for the Run Distribution or able to expand to a wider range.
- 07:59 PM Foreman Feature #375 (Closed): Sort all elements in dashboard views.
- It would be nice if all the elements(Operating system, Environment, Model, Host Group) displayed in the views below w...
- 07:49 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- It actually happens from the "Delete" or "Destroy" for any host.
- 07:41 PM Foreman Bug #374 (Closed): Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- When deleting a node/host directly in the page that shows it's details e.g. http://foreman/hosts/<id> foreman attempt...
- 06:57 PM Foreman Feature #349: Add more report filters
- One use case I currently have is "get all the hosts with same error in the last report", quite useful when we know ho...
Also available in: Atom