- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/30/2020
- Last connection: 01/30/2020
- 09:07 AM Website Revision e2f7e667 (theforemanorg): Remove CBC cipher suites.
- 06:22 AM Ansible Feature #29616: Fix Capsule upgrade playbook template
- Please also fix names for ‘target_version’ and ‘whitelist_options’ inputs.
- 12:05 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #29786: Make options for install and update commands consistent
- Suraj Patil wrote:
> Please try to pass the option "--assumeyes" before the package name.
> As it is described...
- 09:43 AM Ansible Bug #30089 (New): Capsule upgrade playbook does not return all stdout in case of failure
- When I run the Capsule upgrade playbook with wrong target version (like 6.8 on 6.8 capsule, instead of 6.8.z), I get ...
- 03:17 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #29786 (New): Make options for install and update commands consistent
- The @foreman-maintain update@ and @foreman-maintain install@ commands behave differently when @--assumeyes@ option is...
- 02:43 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #29645 (Closed): Make the 'foreman-maintain upgrade' executable via REX non-interactively
- Currently, when we run 'foreman-maintain upgrade' via REX on the Capsule server, it fails due to calling yum interact...
- 02:17 PM Ansible Feature #29616 (Duplicate): Fix Capsule upgrade playbook template
- We should omit the --whitelist option from the 'foreman-maintain upgrade' command when no whitelist option is provide...
- 07:56 PM Installer Bug #28903: Foreman 2.0 nightly installer shows errors when a package can't be installed but doesn't fail
- Edit: The package is not present as stated in the subject, it is actually missing and the installer complains there i...
- 07:19 PM Installer Bug #28903 (Closed): Foreman 2.0 nightly installer shows errors when a package can't be installed but doesn't fail
- Installing on RHEL-7.7, the installer shows these errors:...
- 06:56 PM Installer Bug #28902 (Closed): Foreman 2.0 nightly installation fails on RHEL-7.7
- When installing F20 nightly on RHEL-7.7 the installer fails due to wrong selinux context of /var/opt/rh/rh-postgresql...
Also available in: Atom