- 11:15 AM Foreman Bug #33257 (Resolved): Getting /apidoc/v2.json results in a broken Foreman GUI (500 Internal Server Error)
- Tomer Brisker wrote:
> Manual, is this in production or development environment? If it's development it might be a d...
- 11:32 AM Foreman Bug #33257 (Resolved): Getting /apidoc/v2.json results in a broken Foreman GUI (500 Internal Server Error)
- When using apipie (e.g. FAM, ...) or getting the apidoc manually with curl, the Foreman GUI is broken afterwards.
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #33124 (New): Sidekiq Orchestrator gets killed by systemd if Redis lock can't be aquired
- Currently, the sidekiq orchestrator uses a Redis lock to mark itself as the active instance.
If a second orchestrato...
- 09:50 AM Foreman Bug #32842 (Closed): MAC Adress gets removed when using VM Import
- If using VM Import, the Mac Adress gets removed whenever any parameter with callback is changed (e.g. taxonomy, hostg...
- 01:27 PM Foreman Feature #30930 (Closed): Allow parent and children in Hostgroup jail
- We want to use some relatively complex logic in our provision templates to extract host names from our hostgroup stru...
- 10:08 PM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #30424 (New): Permission filter for create_template_invocations based on host_owner
- We currently only support filtering the permission _create_template_invocations_ based on _host_group name_ and _host...
- 06:55 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #25178: jobs fails even if all subtasks succeeds
- I can confirm the issue with Foreman 1.24.3, foreman_remote_execution 2.0.8 and foreman_memcache 0.1.1
- 09:51 AM Katello Bug #29689: Katello Scenario with external database fails during migration
- Just a small note: This behaviour only happens when the latency to the database is relatively high (about ~80ms rtt).
- 02:22 PM Katello Bug #29689 (Closed): Katello Scenario with external database fails during migration
- When defining an external database for Foreman, Candlepin and Pulpcore via _custom-hiera.yaml_ the installer fails du...
Also available in: Atom