- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/19/2012
- Last connection: 03/20/2014
- Foreman (Reporter, 03/18/2012)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 09:08 AM Foreman Bug #4693: Race condition during provisioning with vagrant
- Hi Dominic,
I've checked those and we've got them both setup as per the documentation.
Currently I've put a li...
- 10:06 PM Foreman Bug #4693 (Resolved): Race condition during provisioning with vagrant
- I'm using vagrant with foreman for provisioning - this _used_ to work when I lightly tested a while ago but I've hit ...
- 08:47 AM Foreman Bug #2088 (Closed): searching for an exact hostname fails
- Hi Benjamin, thanks for chasing. It seems to be behaving okay right now - it was a problem for a few releases but le...
- 02:20 PM Foreman Bug #1505: DHCP smart proxy failed to detect boot server: undefined method: dns_lookup
- We are using pretty much stock 1.x now so I'm sure it's fixed - I certainly don't remember patching DNS stuff.
- 10:47 AM Foreman Feature #2799: Ability to repush DHCP settings
- Ah that's super! Thanks :-)
- 10:46 AM Foreman Feature #2800: Ability to push DHCP settings to two servers
- Hi Ohad, I'm not aware of one. The internet is thin on the ground in terms of info but OMAPI and ISC DHCP server doe...
- 06:37 AM Foreman Feature #2800 (New): Ability to push DHCP settings to two servers
- If you have DHCP in failover mode, the OMAPI lease creation doesn't take effect on the second one. If it'd be possib...
- 06:36 AM Foreman Feature #2799 (Duplicate): Ability to repush DHCP settings
- It would be great to be able to repush DHCP settings out. As it uses OMAPI, it's possible (e.g. if someone deletes t...
- 05:31 AM Foreman Bug #2088: searching for an exact hostname fails
- Thanks Ohad, sorry for taking so long to get back. That doesn't seem to be what I'm seeing - I just see very dodgy s...
- 04:35 PM Foreman Bug #1506: failed to remove instance storage
- it's positively pre-historic, I think closing it is fine. In fact we upgraded foreman to 1.1rc3 (and then git code a...
Also available in: Atom