- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/07/2012
- Last connection: 05/05/2018
- 02:20 PM Foreman Feature #23519 (New): Import/Export of encrypted user passwords with APIv2
- To export and later on import my Foreman configuration, i need to access the passwords of the Foreman user accounts. ...
- 05:00 AM Foreman Feature #2181: Ordering of ENC Parameters
- This applies to the Parameter pages of the Hosts, Hosts Groups and Domains and the Global Parameters.
- 12:11 PM Foreman Feature #2181 (Duplicate): Ordering of ENC Parameters
- If a lot of parameters are used it would be great to have the parameters displayed in alphabetical order by the name ...
- 04:03 AM Foreman Feature #2111 (New): Add Foreman configuration values to ENC output
- To avoid redundant configuration, it would be very useful to have the host information (all NICs, BMC config, the sub...
- 02:45 AM Installer Bug #1811: Parameter issue with foreman::puppetmaster
- Obsolete due to commit:ed7c8f63dfa3351d65956ab6cf4569e17586f91f
- 05:56 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Puppetrun (#9)
- Fixed sudoers section
- 03:57 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Puppetrun (#8)
- Fixed auth.conf, added note regarding namespaceauth.conf
- 09:36 AM Installer Bug #1811: Parameter issue with foreman::puppetmaster
- will do ASAP
- 05:46 AM Installer Bug #1811 (Resolved): Parameter issue with foreman::puppetmaster
- In the puppet-puppet module (_manifests/server/config.pp:6_) the _foreman::puppetmaster_ class is included. The _fore...
- 07:17 AM Foreman Bug #745: PXELinux <%= @host.name %>
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> Peter Bauer wrote:
> > Confirmed here with Foreman 4.2, though this should have been fixed with Bu...
Also available in: Atom