- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/22/2012
- Last connection: 07/16/2013
- 06:22 AM Foreman Bug #2796 (Rejected): Foreman hooks not called if event is triggered using API
- I have created a plugin that binds to 'create' and 'destroy' events:...
- 03:55 AM Foreman Feature #1890: Implement a host status API call
So @/hosts/FQDN/reports/last@ gives me this:...
- 05:16 PM Foreman Feature #1890: Implement a host status API call
- But that only returns puppet report status, ie number of failed modules, stuff like that. It doesn't tell whether nod...
- 10:51 AM Foreman Feature #1890 (Closed): Implement a host status API call
- Currently it is not possible to obtain host status for a particular host via API.
I mean host status like it is disp...
- 12:19 PM Foreman Bug #1878 (Closed): Default kickstart template has double quotes in the wrong place - causes kernel panic
- Applied in changeset commit:"0246bc1c979ea334aeb6dfd08e5c038262a0bd92".
- 11:26 AM Foreman Revision 0246bc1c: fixes #1878 - Double quote in the wrong place included invalid kernel boot option
- 08:23 AM Foreman Feature #1353: Foreman should be able to handle pre and post hook action.
My use case:
I want to remove node from Pulp server before I rebuild it.
- 06:13 AM Foreman Bug #1878: Default kickstart template has double quotes in the wrong place - causes kernel panic
- Github pull request: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/164
- 04:53 AM Foreman Bug #1878 (Closed): Default kickstart template has double quotes in the wrong place - causes kernel panic
- This is what I had in my default ks template:...
- 04:11 AM Foreman Bug #1877: When generating PXE config file HTTPS is not used in the generated URL
- I was too trigger-happy with this: Anaconda doesn't support https anyway, so adding https wouldn't make much sense.
Also available in: Atom