- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2012
- Last connection: 07/07/2014
- Foreman (Reporter, 06/10/2012)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 07:20 AM Foreman Revision 1eff3540: fixes #6374 - NIC hostname now blank when domain is present, but no hostname is given
- (cherry picked from commit fc2ddea769919c94fdffc7835cca84cfa2b19389)
- 03:25 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a host
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> David, do you still have the proxy.log from this incident? I'd just like to include it for t...
- 06:33 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a host
- Dominic, I do have a log, with a ton of debugging I added as a temporary measure to help me narrow this down. I am o...
- 11:26 AM Smart Proxy Bug #6412: Trying to remove a DHCP record fails due to an invalid subnet check
- Copying the description I just wrote into github, as it explains this behavior better:
A small correction - if...
- 11:13 AM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a host
Without further detail, I cannot say if this will fix your problem or not. The root cause of your issue may...
- 11:18 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6412 (Closed): Trying to remove a DHCP record fails due to an invalid subnet check
- Take three hosts, add them into foreman via API. Then try and remove them. The first deletes fine, but the subseque...
- 08:24 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396 (Closed): an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a host
- Trying to delete a host that does not have a DHCP record generates an error that prevents deletion of the host. The ...
- 09:29 AM Foreman Revision fc2ddea7: fixes #6374 - NIC hostname now blank when domain is present, but no hostname is given
- 11:48 PM Foreman Feature #2800: Ability to push DHCP settings to two servers
- For what it is worth, the research I did indicates that any host leases added via OMAPI will not be picked up by the ...
- 06:18 AM Foreman Feature #2229 (Closed): Support IAM roles when provisioning via EC2
- Applied in changeset commit:"59e6620c1de731b0298a02fc41b4d15c9b98546f".
Also available in: Atom