- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/17/2009
- Last connection: 02/14/2017
- Foreman (Reporter, 11/17/2009)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 02:17 PM Installer Bug #18943 (Closed): "/etc//" being appended as a prefix to foreman-proxy-ssl-key
- 02:16 PM Installer Bug #18943: "/etc//" being appended as a prefix to foreman-proxy-ssl-key
- Um - yeah, stupid me. Sorry about the noise.
- 01:59 PM Installer Bug #18943 (Rejected): "/etc//" being appended as a prefix to foreman-proxy-ssl-key
- I am running foreman-installer like so:
- 09:29 AM Foreman Bug #18496 (New): 'Show host power status' with a large number of hosts causes UI to be unresponsive
- I am currently showing 300 hosts per page and when 'Show host power status' is enabled, the UI locks for several minu...
- 10:56 AM Foreman Bug #18371: Images not loading correctly after upgrading from 1.13.2 to 1.14.1
- Confirmed the Apache snippet fixes this issue. Thanks, Dominic!
- 10:02 AM Foreman Bug #18371 (Resolved): Images not loading correctly after upgrading from 1.13.2 to 1.14.1
- I just did an RPM based upgrade from 1.13.2 to 1.14.1 and now I have some broken images/etc in the UI. I have cleare...
- 09:00 AM Katello Bug #15380: httpd fails to start after being updated during upgrade
- Josh Baird wrote:
> This is still occurring. I just upgraded a Foreman (no Katello) 1.13.2 instance to 1.13.4 (usin...
- 08:59 AM Katello Bug #15380: httpd fails to start after being updated during upgrade
- This is still occuring. I just upgraded a 1.13.2 instance to 1.13.4 (using 'yum update' on EL7) and httpd is borken:...
- 11:52 AM Packaging Revision a8ee0e22 (foreman-packaging): release foreman_noenv 0.0.7
- 03:35 PM Foreman Feature #17079 (New): Expose 'VM Storage Policy' for VMWare Hosts
- We should expose the 'VM storage policy' option to users when dealing with VMWare hosts. I'm not sure if this is ava...
Also available in: Atom