- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/10/2012
- Last connection: 07/06/2015
- 02:47 AM Foreman Bug #2792: If you delete "PXE Localboot Default" cancel build fails
- Hello again,
i would also be happy if Foreman would just post a message that it is missing this special template (ma...
- 10:19 AM Foreman Bug #2792 (New): If you delete "PXE Localboot Default" cancel build fails
i deleted the Provisioning template "PXE Localboot Default" and after that it was no longer possible to can...
- 10:16 AM Foreman Bug #2791 (Closed): ptable["layout"] is missing via api call
it seems as if ptable["layout"] is missing via Api Call in GET and POST Requests. It works fine in PUT Reques...
- 03:46 AM Foreman Feature #2753 (New): Addition of Drop Down / Chooseable Parameters with fixed values
- I see it here often, that we assign parameters to hosts (for puppet as ENC) and hostgroups (for preseed/kickstart enh...
- 06:26 AM Foreman Bug #1615: Error initializing Database after puppetstore
to be honest i haven't installed a new Foreman in the current version (only updates so far), so i can't tell ...
- 02:28 AM Foreman Bug #1692 (Closed): Bookmark Edit not working from Bookmarks Overwiev Page
- If i try to edit a bookmark via Bookmark Page its not adding the name of the bookmark into the corresponding field - ...
- 07:15 AM Foreman Bug #1629 (Closed): Blank Page when clicking on Host Groups in Puppet Class Overview
- When i'm in the Puppet Class Overview there is a table with 3 columns.
When i click on one of the Host Groups in the ...
- 06:52 AM Smart Proxy Wiki edit: Settingsyml (#20)
- 07:37 AM Foreman Bug #1615: Error initializing Database after puppetstore
- Here is also the Database Log of the postgres Server
ERROR: relation "user_notices" does not exist at character 580...
- 07:34 AM Foreman Bug #1615 (Resolved): Error initializing Database after puppetstore
- Versions used for puppet from yum.puppetlabs
Also available in: Atom