- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/18/2012
- Last connection: 06/07/2012
- 04:22 PM Foreman Bug #1634: Report filter does not work
- That's a strange thing to "not mind" considering the purpose of a filter. I'd expect a selection of "Errors Only" to ...
- 10:30 AM Foreman Bug #1634: Report filter does not work
- I'm not sure what else can be said other than the filter displayed in the reports section doesn't work. Anything othe...
- 08:48 AM Foreman Feature #1647 (New): Allow reports to be configured so only last report (per host) is displayed
- Of course, this should be optional. Here's my nasty hack to app/views/reports/_list.html.erb which gets the job done ...
- 11:15 AM Foreman Feature #1635 (Need more information): Provide a role with a start page
- It would be nice to be able to specify a start page for a given role.
- 11:13 AM Foreman Bug #1634 (Resolved): Report filter does not work
- debian squeeze package 0.4.2-1 installed
In "reports", the log filter does not work when attempting to display any...
- 11:07 AM Foreman Bug #1633: Report's "host detail" page allows user to trigger 'puppet run'
- Also worth noting is that I've disabled puppetrun support in Settings.
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #1633 (Resolved): Report's "host detail" page allows user to trigger 'puppet run'
- It would be nice to be able to remove this button from the reports -> host -> host detail page.
- 10:21 AM Foreman Bug #1632 (New): On login with minimal permissions, user is always taken to host page
- Installed version: debian squeeze package 0.4.2-1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a role named 'guest'
Also available in: Atom