- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/11/2012
- Last connection: 09/23/2016
- 10:19 AM Foreman Bug #10893: Editing organizations/locations hangs in 1.8.2
- Apologies for the lack of detail in my original post. I've turned on debug logging and tried the edit again. The logs...
- 05:16 AM Foreman Bug #10893 (Resolved): Editing organizations/locations hangs in 1.8.2
- We recently upgraded to Foreman 1.8.2 and since then we've been unable to edit some of our larger organizations/locat...
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #10867: Openstack boot from volume always enabled, even if unchecked
- Correction, I didn't mean Ceph, I meant Cinder :)
- 10:40 AM Foreman Bug #10867 (Closed): Openstack boot from volume always enabled, even if unchecked
- We've just upgraded our Foreman installation to 1.8.2 and found that our Openstack provisioning stopped working. We'v...
- 05:51 AM Website Bug #10712 (New): Host specific TFTP file behaviour doesn't match documentation
- I'm not sure if this is a bug or whether the documentation needs to be updated, but the docs:
- 07:05 AM Foreman Bug #10573 (New): Deleted image leads to error on edit page
- I've found that if you delete an image in Openstack, if you then try to edit a VM which used that image you get the f...
- 06:50 AM Foreman Bug #10262 (New): Libvirt TLS connections aren't closed
- I recently switched to using libvirt over TLS to get around issues with SSH timeouts I was having previously (see htt...
- 09:28 AM Foreman Bug #9947 (Closed): CVE-2015-1844 - GET /api/hosts doesn't respect organization/location membership
- I created a new user with a dedicated role with the following permissions:
The user i...
- 09:22 AM Foreman Bug #9687: Provisioning Template Roles: view_template, edit_template doesn't render on 1.7.3 for non-admin
- Can confirm I'm also seeing this on 1.7.2.
- 01:07 PM Foreman Bug #6817: Compute Profile not saving/using Security Groups for AWS VPC groups. EC2 groups work fine.
- I'm seeing this problem in Foreman 1.7.3 as well.
Also available in: Atom