- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/28/2012
- Last connection: 07/08/2015
- 10:28 AM Installer Revision 7610c1cb (installer): rename foreman environment parameter to rails_env
- ref: https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/commit/d239f0b
- 10:12 AM Installer Revision d239f0b4 (puppet-foreman): rename environment parameter to rails_env
- rename foreman::environment parameter to rails_env
This expresses better what this parameter does. As an additional
- 03:04 AM Installer Revision e998d702 (puppet-foreman): allow the configuration of serveraliases
- In some environments, foreman might have a different name to different
networks. Different implementations of SSL (jr...
- 10:38 AM Foreman Bug #11050 (New): Host Groups do not allow to specify image-based builds
- When creating host-groups it is not possible to mark the host-group as image-based.
This is either a misshapen way t...
- 10:28 AM Foreman Feature #2308 (Closed): Expose interface to "Copy Host CPU configuration"
- We run all our virtual machines by copying the Host's CPU config.
Unfortunately, right now we have to do that step m...
- 06:36 AM Foreman Bug #2292: Libvirt ComputeResource #test_connection fails
- "Linking" Fog bug: https://github.com/fog/fog/issues/1652
- 05:19 AM Foreman Bug #2292: Libvirt ComputeResource #test_connection fails
- Just as a reminder, this is what `virsh sysinfo` returns:...
- 05:10 AM Foreman Bug #2292: Libvirt ComputeResource #test_connection fails
- Dominic, thanks for the reminder. I didn't follup up with upstream yesterday, doing that now.
- 03:27 AM Foreman Bug #2217 (Closed): Successfull run of reports:expire produces warnings
- 05:22 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Installing_latest_code (#21)
Also available in: Atom