- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/24/2012
- Last connection: 08/13/2012
- 06:06 PM Foreman Bug #1556: Puppet rdoc generation is broken in Foreman
- I have submitted a pull request to fix one of the problems identified with this ticket.
- 05:24 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1801 (Rejected): Permissions issue when running as non root
- My setup:
Ubuntu 12.04 - 32 bit "server"
puppet - 2.7.18 - installed from packages
foreman - Version 1.0 - insta...
- 03:16 PM Foreman Bug #1556: Puppet rdoc generation is broken in Foreman
- I did some more testing on this, and installing foreman from git, and using bundler with the --path vendor option all...
- 05:28 PM Foreman Bug #1556: Puppet rdoc generation is broken in Foreman
- Looking at the error output, and based on the errors I see when I call puppet doc directly, this also seems to be a p...
- 05:08 PM Foreman Bug #1788: Could not find value for $confdir
- Just for easier reference, here is the puppet issue referenced in the mailing list thread.
- 05:03 PM Foreman Bug #1788 (Duplicate): Could not find value for $confdir
- I ran into this issue, and after doing some research I found this thread on the Puppet Users mailing list. It does...
- 11:48 AM Foreman Bug #1782 (Resolved): puppetrun causes red box with HTTP 500 error
- After installing foreman and foreman-proxy (1.0.0.rc5) on an Ubuntu 12.04 (Server, 32bit) VM, I get a red box with a ...
- 01:53 PM Foreman Feature #1777 (Rejected): Make proxy optional if running The Foreman and puppet on same box.
- It would be nice if the proxy was optional when foreman and puppet master are running on the same box, such as it was...
- 01:50 PM Foreman Wiki edit: Foreman_installer (#16)
- Updated the "all in one" to reflect current and upcomg releases.
Also available in: Atom