- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/29/2012
- Last connection: 08/28/2013
- 04:50 AM Foreman Feature #2861 (Rejected): [RFE] Change the "Host" terminology to "Machine" and add "Machine Type/Role" column in the main "Hosts" view
- I'm not sure it's accurate to use the "Host" terminology for all machine types, "Host" phrase does usually used as a ...
- 08:06 AM Foreman Bug #2329 (Closed): [DOC][TEXT] The description of the API's setBuild operation is wrong
/hosts/FQDN/setBuild GET List of disabled hosts(only name)
- 02:55 AM Foreman Bug #2227: hostgroup disappeared (maybe deleted) and has not tracks in the audit log
- It's probably not a real issue - but missing permissions to my user, could you please close this bug?
- 02:24 AM Foreman Bug #2227 (Resolved): hostgroup disappeared (maybe deleted) and has not tracks in the audit log
- I'm looking for a hostgroup in my foreman instance, there are some hosts that appear as belong to that hostgroup but ...
- 03:11 AM Foreman Bug #1858 (Resolved): When removing "Included Classes" from host, they do no appear in the "Available Classes"
* Edit Host, click on "Puppet Classes" tab
* Add classes and sub-classes from the "Available Classes" to ...
- 03:22 PM Foreman Feature #1849 (Closed): Add the current hostgroup name in the edit hostgroup page
- When I click on a hostgroup and gets the Edit Hostgroup page, I'm starting to look for the right hostgroup parent for...
- 10:33 AM Foreman Feature #1844: Add a button to move to the next host (in the filtered search) from within host view
- I'm on the Hosts tab, I entered a search string to filter a gourp of hosts, now I want to see the details of each and...
- 10:41 AM Foreman Feature #1846 (New): Add a popup ballon with parameters list for all groups in Host Groups page
- I would like to have a popup ballon with the host group paramters and when hovering on host group in the Host Groups ...
- 10:38 AM Foreman Feature #1845 (New): Add an option to Edit any host value for multiple hosts at once
- Let's say that I want to change the owner of 10 hosts, I would like to be able to check these 10 hosts and to be able...
- 10:35 AM Foreman Feature #1844 (New): Add a button to move to the next host (in the filtered search) from within host view
- I filter the hosts list in the Hosts tab to see only the hosts that I want to work on right now.
I click on the first...
Also available in: Atom