- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/01/2012
- Last connection: 10/16/2015
- 10:10 AM Foreman Bug #11044: rake fix_cached_counters fails "undefined method `counter_cache_column' for nil:NilClass"
- I'm hitting this issue when upgrading from 1.9.2 to 1.9.3, preventing me from running db:migration and db:seed. Is th...
- 03:35 PM Foreman Bug #2726: Smart Class Parameter - over-ride match value unable to set yaml
- Actually, looks like I was entering hashes incorrectly. I was using JSON format, but it seems Foreman expects a hash ...
- 07:44 PM Foreman Bug #2726: Smart Class Parameter - over-ride match value unable to set yaml
- This bug is still open, right? I had this issue on 1.2.2 and now also 1.3.0 with yaml and hashes, whether nested or ...
- 05:18 PM Foreman Bug #3603 (Closed): ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid and postgres undefinedtable when searching puppetclasses in Foreman 1.3.0
- Hi guys, I searched through the issues, but did not see this one already...
In Foreman 1.3.0, when searching puppe...
- 02:34 PM Foreman Feature #2438: Ability to deploy hosts from vmware templates
- Will do Dominic, thanks.
I'm running into an issue with fog where I can't deploy a VM to a different datacenter/re...
- 03:32 PM Foreman Feature #2438: Ability to deploy hosts from vmware templates
- I'll see about incorporating this in Foreman. First, one should be able to retrieve a list of available templates fr...
- 02:58 PM Foreman Feature #2438: Ability to deploy hosts from vmware templates
- Here is a script to launch a VM from a VMware template, allowing a static IP and networking to be set on the guest OS...
- 06:48 PM Foreman Feature #2438: Ability to deploy hosts from vmware templates
- You can mark this as a duplicate of http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/2703. I know 2703 is newer, but it has so...
- 09:19 AM Foreman Revision 42a3f83c: fixes #3087 - fix space before parenthesis warning
- (cherry picked from commit 90c74cf4388dea9924a4079b109ebce3fd22515d)
- 02:53 PM Foreman Feature #645: Patch management
- Hi Ohad,
Could dish be reworked as a Foreman plugin?
I'm wondering if an accompanying puppet module or fact c...
Also available in: Atom