- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/23/2012
- Last connection: 06/04/2018
- 04:18 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23784: Unable to change host's MAC address
- Requests to dhcp/ endpoint return 404s, which is most likely due to an issue with dhcp module. Please check startup l...
- 10:45 AM Smart Proxy Bug #23666 (Closed): sd_notify_test may fail with "too long unix socket path (109 bytes given but 108 bytes max)" error
- 08:45 PM Smart Proxy Support #23523: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- Please see "related issues" for the history of the issue being discussed. Additional discussion can be found in PRs a...
- 05:39 PM Foreman Bug #23629 (Closed): Fix redirect parameters on hosts page
- Search parameters are being ignored when redirects are used
- 02:07 AM Smart Proxy Support #23523: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- > relying on icmp to decide if an ip address is available for use or not seems like a bad idea to me
This is a pre...
- 07:10 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23543: Package[foreman-proxy] foreman 1.16 and 1.17 install failure due to rubygem-rkerberos depends not found
- Please see https://community.theforeman.org/t/rubygem-rkerberos-currently-not-installable-on-el7-5/8829 for more info...
- 05:40 PM Foreman Bug #23128: Deface uses MD5 and doesn't work in FIPS-enable environment
- The PR has been merged, new release is pending.
- 04:44 PM Infoblox Bug #23524: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- > Maybe one could supersede the find_free_ip with an infoblox specialized version to avoid this problem.
- 07:06 PM Smart Proxy Support #23523: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- Could you confirm that hosts in the ip address range in question are reachable (no firewall interference) via tcp pin...
Also available in: Atom