- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/03/2012
- Last connection: 10/09/2014
- 06:40 AM Foreman Revision c1aca33a: Fixes #6214 - Alphabetical menu sorting in the UI
- 02:39 PM Foreman Revision 35b6fb94: Fixes #7886 - Compute Resources should be ordered by name
- 01:40 PM Foreman Bug #7886 (Closed): Compute Resources in new host form should be ordered
- Currently Compute Resources are ordered by :id, should be ordered by :name.
- 12:13 PM Foreman Revision 136d58af: refs #2314 - more choices in memory drop down
- (cherry picked from commit f7d5a22e0fd28c3689273c03b652d91b6ed661ae)
- 07:02 PM Plugins Bug #2762: [column_view] Unable to access host summary page
- I'm seeing this with the 1.3->1.4 upgrade as well. Not sure whats going on here...
- 12:06 AM Foreman Bug #4114: Trends don't scale well and become very slow
- A lot of this is based on the number of data points as there is a loop that loops over each one to format it properly...
- 10:27 PM Foreman Bug #1932 (Closed): Allow LDAP authentication without requiring LDAP search
- No use leaving tickets close for ever. This is no longer an issue for me because of change of our setup.
- 09:35 PM Foreman Bug #2314: Smaller grains for VM memory/RAM choice needed
- 09:29 PM Foreman Bug #2314: Smaller grains for VM memory/RAM choice needed
- I also want this. PR incoming.
- 06:40 AM Foreman Bug #4016: Allow pre-provisioned storage with libvirt (multipath volumes)
Also available in: Atom