- Login: jmagen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2012
- Last connection: 04/25/2017
- 10:47 AM Foreman Feature #8852 (New): add token-based authentication feature for API
- Switched status back to New. Simon, can you take a look at this?
- 06:55 AM Foreman Bug #7496 (New): change has_and_belongs_to_many to has_many :through and add unique validation and auditing to join table
- Moving status back to New. PR https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1773 is not complete but it's a start.
- 06:52 AM Foreman Bug #6994 (New): update apipie_examples.yml for theforeman.org
- moving back to New as the docs on theforeman.org need to be periodically updated. Or possibly, this can be closed if ...
- 06:43 AM Foreman Feature #6401 (New): change include blank option to "No environments" or "No subnets", etc if there are no select options, or "Select environment", "Select subnet" if for required field and options > 1
- Changing status back to "New".
- 06:40 AM Foreman Feature #5633: add validation to Foreman to have organization-based objects always belong to at least a single organization
- I recommend to close this. It was driven by Katello/Pulp contraints to have all objects belong to at least one organi...
- 08:18 AM Foreman Feature #11191 (New): add setting for customized homepage to redirect to after login
- this will also allow plugins to modify behavior
- 04:01 AM Foreman Bug #10492 (Closed): validate permission name should be unique and not scoped by resource_type
- Applied in changeset commit:04ad52f78f83954bec062a48a0ee3cd7d35bb9dd.
- 04:00 AM Foreman Bug #10492 (Closed): validate permission name should be unique and not scoped by resource_type
- 04:01 AM Foreman Feature #10167 (Closed): change default API from v1 to v2
- Applied in changeset commit:823e62f4fa572978bc591c45df6c144827346ec0.
- 09:34 AM Foreman Feature #10167 (Closed): change default API from v1 to v2
Also available in: Atom