- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/18/2012
- Last connection: 09/02/2013
- 03:38 PM Smart Proxy Bug #3012 (Rejected): Mcollective does not need sudo to work properly
- Mcollective will always run with sudo, see: lib/proxy/puppet/mcollective.rb. When MCollective is configured properly,...
- 07:57 AM Foreman Bug #2082: PXE Default File seems to be broken
> Thanks for the info! I would expect apt to always install foreman before the foreman-* packages anyway, but I'll d...
- 07:49 AM Foreman Bug #2082: PXE Default File seems to be broken
- Thanks a lot, also for the additional information. Nice that the Git 'hack' is not needed anymore, great work! It see...
- 09:51 AM Foreman Bug #2082: PXE Default File seems to be broken
- Clear, if I could help with the Debian building process please let me know ;)
- 09:28 AM Foreman Bug #2082: PXE Default File seems to be broken
- Sorry about the duplicate I was testing against RC1, my fault. Would be nice if the Debian RC packages would be updat...
- 08:23 AM Foreman Bug #2082: PXE Default File seems to be broken
- Hmmz, please ignore what I typed after the IMHO, it seems this example template is longer available in Foreman than I...
- 08:02 AM Foreman Bug #2033: Cannot assign a host to an org
- I also have this issue with locations, even when the location is not bound to any resources.
Steps to reproduce:
- 07:57 AM Foreman Bug #2082 (Duplicate): PXE Default File seems to be broken
- When using the supplied 'pxe default file' in Config Templates the 'Build PXE default' functionality breaks.
I get t...
- 10:55 AM Foreman Bug #1904: Admin is not created in MySQL when there is a SQLite database
- Ohad Levy wrote:
> I wonder if there is any reason why a domain name won't be one char.
There are currently no 1 ...
Also available in: Atom