- 11:53 AM Foreman Revision 6d813af4: Fixes validation for hostnames containing hyphens for NFS mounts
- 05:06 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1832 (Resolved): The subnet entry gets duplicated in "addRecord" creating a "No Subnet detected for 10.2.2.010.2.2.0" error
- this is using the ISC Server, the log file indicates:
D, [2012-08-20T16:44:58.824812 #12967] DEBUG -- : Lazy loaded ...
- 01:31 PM Foreman Revision 7e3f8fb5: Fixed migrations for mysql2
- 09:32 PM Smart Proxy Bug #1362 (Resolved): smart-proxy fails to find configuration file.
- First of all I know I am doing this wrong, since I am installing the smart-proxy via a gem (which is incorrectly gene...
- 04:25 PM Foreman Bug #1350: Mysql2::Error: BLOB/TEXT column 'title' used in key specification without a key length
- changing from mysql2 to mysql did the trick. maybe something worth documenting.
- 07:37 AM Foreman Bug #1350: Mysql2::Error: BLOB/TEXT column 'title' used in key specification without a key length
- I forgot to add that this is foreman 0.4 from http://theforeman.org/attachments/download/298/foreman-0.4.tar.bz2 beca...
- 07:33 AM Foreman Bug #1350 (Closed): Mysql2::Error: BLOB/TEXT column 'title' used in key specification without a key length
- I get this error when trying to migrate the DB for the first time (clean install)
some info in the system:...
- 12:55 PM Foreman Feature #186 (Ready For Testing): UI Slows down when reports are not purged form DB.
- Applied in changeset commit:"bc4f02848eb32c21f72495b421fdb3335a9e45ef".
- 03:05 AM Foreman Revision bc4f0284: fixes #186 - When reports are kept in the database and not deleted/purged the Host.reports.last query starts slowing down and the hosts index page can take minutes to load depending on the number of hosts. By changing Host.reports.last to Host.find(host.id).reports.maximum('id') we make a more efficient query to the database cutting the lookup time.
- 04:17 PM Foreman Feature #186 (Closed): UI Slows down when reports are not purged form DB.
- If you don't purged the reports from your database the lookup queries for the last report of a hosts start slowing do...
Also available in: Atom