Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/26/2012
- Last connection: 10/24/2018
- 06:30 PM Ansible Refactor #25067 (Closed): Move foreman_ansible_core tests to smart_proxy_ansible
- This can be closed, it happened as part of #25297
- 06:26 PM Ansible Bug #25297 (Closed): Obsolete variables cannot be deleted
- There seems to be a bug in the usage of 'each_value' on the variables importer. This makes deleting old variables imp...
- 08:51 AM Packaging Bug #20302 (Closed): vCenter compute resource associate VMs error
- 08:51 AM Packaging Bug #20302 (New): vCenter compute resource associate VMs error
- This was merged as part of https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/3101#pullrequestreview-167292704
- 09:20 AM Ansible Bug #25264 (Closed): Move RolesReader to smart_proxy_ansible
- As part of the process of leaving smart_proxy_ansible and foreman_ansible independent of foreman_ansible_core, there ...
- 05:23 PM foreman-tasks Bug #25239: undefined method 'formatter=' for Logging::RootLogger when running SPDC inside smart-proxy
- For the record, I'm trying to run SPDC (smart proxy dynflow core) as a separate process in development, to do so I ba...
- 01:22 PM Foreman Feature #22485: Ability to leave IP address field empty when creating new host
- I think you are right. Also notice the use case where an user may want to create a new host on a remote compute resou...
- 07:25 PM Foreman Bug #25125 (Ready For Testing): Rename migrations timestamp to avoid collision
- #25102 was merged recently and it contains a number of migrations with the exact same timestamp as some previously ex...
- 03:15 PM Ansible Bug #24879: ruby-foreman-ansible-core '/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/foreman_ansible_core.rb' conflicts with ruby-smart-proxy-ansible
- 03:15 PM Ansible Refactor #25067 (Closed): Move foreman_ansible_core tests to smart_proxy_ansible
Also available in: Atom