Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/26/2012
- Last connection: 07/20/2018
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/07/2013)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 02/15/2016)
- Docker (Manager, Developer, 10/01/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- Infoblox (Developer, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 07/18/2018)
- 02:29 PM Smart Proxy Bug #24325 (Closed): Some modules are not imported
- Not a bug, puppetclass/accounts does not have classes, only defines. Thanks Ewoud for noticing.
- 02:04 PM Smart Proxy Bug #24325 (Closed): Some modules are not imported
- Take for example 'puppetlabs-accounts' from the forge. The response from the Puppet server API contains the 'accounts...
- 11:45 AM Hammer CLI Bug #24301 (New): Creating user with hammer having authentication source LDAP/AD should not ask for password
- *Description of problem:*
When creating a user on Foreman with hammer having external authentication source LDAP/AD ...
- 11:35 AM Katello Bug #23745: On "Edit" host page, Satellite webui shows the "Content Source" value inherited from the HostGroup instead of the one currently set to the host.
- Yup, it's a duplicate. The original PR didn't solve it for content source, the 2nd one did.
- 10:26 AM Foreman Bug #24298: Some audits show 'missing' instead of name
- Moving to Foreman as I found the issue and it's in Foreman actually.
- 10:05 AM Foreman Bug #24298 (Ready For Testing): Some audits show 'missing' instead of name
- To reproduce:
1. Go to a product.
2. In tab "Details", change "Sync plan" to a plan called 'test sync plan'.
- 09:36 AM Ansible Bug #24296 (Closed): Remove option to import roles from Foreman host
- In the past, the duplicity of being able to do everything through proxies or Foreman itself has led to bugs and confu...
- 09:19 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #24226 (New): Duplicate entries of remote execution capsule while creating subnet
- This is definitely reproducible - https://webmshare.com/jRM01
- 03:28 PM Foreman Feature #24290 (New): Use chronyd instead of ntp in provisioning templates on RHEL systems
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1601602
*Description of problem:* In the current default p...
- 03:26 PM Installer Bug #24289 (Rejected): OpenJDK shows warning on puppetserver after installation
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1601462
*Description of problem:*
OpenJDK configuration g...
Also available in: Atom