Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/26/2012
- Last connection: 09/11/2018
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, 12/01/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/07/2013)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 02/15/2016)
- Docker (Manager, 10/01/2014)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 02:01 PM Foreman Bug #24301 (Closed): Creating user with hammer having authentication source LDAP/AD should not ask for password
- Applied in changeset commit:01d1fedc7c5da8722ae7ce4420721d507d357924.
- 01:05 PM Foreman Revision 01d1fedc: Fixes #24301 - Create user in LDAP does not require password
- When creating a user on Foreman with hammer having external
authentication source LDAP/AD gives an error if password ...
- 01:35 PM Packaging Revision 42033669 (foreman-packaging): Include redhat_access plugin static assets in the spec
- This plugin is not configured to compile the static assets, hence I'm
adding them to the spec.
- 08:46 AM Katello Bug #24554 (New): Per-page setting does not work in RPM and repo listings
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1612959
*Description of problem:* In the list of packages ...
- 08:08 AM Foreman Bug #24540: Statistics headers are missing
- I can confirm on 1.18 it's a problem. On a nightly RPM installation, however it has been fixed.
- 08:01 PM Foreman Bug #24298 (Closed): Some audits show 'missing' instead of name
- Applied in changeset commit:f501c49ecc5da707a41d787e75baa07e29277bc6.
- 07:51 PM Foreman Revision f501c49e: Fixes #24298 - Some audits show 'Missing ID' instead of name
- This happens when you're visiting the index page. The helper relies on
'@audit' to generate some of the audits. This ...
- 07:53 AM Ansible Feature #24363 (Ready For Testing): Proxy allows to import Ansible Variables from roles
- 07:19 AM Ansible Feature #24487 (Ready For Testing): API for Ansible Variables
- After https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24362 is merged, we should have an API for common operations (CRUD, impo...
- 12:53 PM Ansible Bug #24379: Unable to see config reports after upgrading
- Which version of Foreman are you using?
Also available in: Atom