- 11:20 AM Foreman Bug #2383: Pushing the "Certificates" button on a smart proxy with disabled PuppetCA throws cryptic ActiveRecord error
- Or better yet: don't display the certificate options at all...
- 11:18 AM Foreman Bug #2383 (Resolved): Pushing the "Certificates" button on a smart proxy with disabled PuppetCA throws cryptic ActiveRecord error
- I think a more meaningful error message should be displayed. Something like: "This smart-proxy has certificate manage...
- 10:32 AM Foreman Feature #2039 (New): Add a note to hosts created on a compute resource
- vCenter allows a VM to contain additional notes to describe the VM. This is reflected on the summary page for the VM....
- 07:24 AM Foreman Bug #1947 (Closed): wrong notice pressing the power on/off button for vmware hosts
- When the VM is powered on Foreman displays a notice saying it has stopped and vice-versa.
This bug appears in the vmw...
Also available in: Atom