- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/19/2012
- Last connection: 12/10/2014
- 10:05 AM Foreman Bug #8521: Host clone should include associated Puppet classes
- The classes are directly included and may have contained fqdn matched smart parameters.
The cloned host shows the ...
- 04:07 AM Boot disk Bug #7046: Chainloading iPXE fails on Broadcom NICs
- That would be awesome.
I don't know whether it is really necessary to put the token into the ISO, but if it is, it...
- 03:54 AM Boot disk Bug #7046: Chainloading iPXE fails on Broadcom NICs
- Update: I've successfully booted this cursed H/W by creating the following bootimage by hand:...
- 11:17 AM Boot disk Bug #7046 (Closed): Chainloading iPXE fails on Broadcom NICs
- Just a heads up, for everybody who has recent HP Hardware (like the ProLiant BL465c Gen8 servers) or anything else us...
- 09:39 AM Foreman Bug #6566 (Closed): renaming a node does not change the certname
1. Create a new host with the name 'test.example.com'
2. Render a provisioning template containing ...
- 05:01 AM Foreman Bug #6058: FireFox open detail of template twice
- Happens with safari too.
- 05:01 AM Foreman Bug #6370: assigning provisioning template to operating system is not straight forward
- I've noticed this redundancy too. While foreman_setup helps with the first, it is still a stumbling block for all the...
- 11:36 AM Foreman Bug #6247: /unattended/built matches on request source ip
- Note: updating the token.expires date to something in the future made the (simulated) wget to /unattended/built?token...
- 11:32 AM Foreman Bug #5883: Host: provide user indication that the build token has expired
- See also #6247, another problem in this area.
- 11:32 AM Foreman Bug #6247 (New): /unattended/built matches on request source ip
- I've installed a VM via foreman successfully but it was not marked as built. The cause seems to be a mixture of #5883...
Also available in: Atom