- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/28/2013
- Last connection: 02/10/2015
- 12:00 PM Foreman Bug #10018: deleting hosts in the aws compute provider doesnt always execute termination on AWS
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> By simultaneously, do you mean using the tickboxes and select action dropdown, or with multip...
- 07:02 PM Foreman Bug #10018: deleting hosts in the aws compute provider doesnt always execute termination on AWS
- Im adding a hook to work around this:
case "$HOOK_EVENT" in
echolog no action for ...
- 12:18 AM Foreman Bug #10018 (New): deleting hosts in the aws compute provider doesnt always execute termination on AWS
- when deleting multiple hosts simultaneously hosts are removed from foreman but not AWS.
- 01:12 PM Foreman Bug #9314 (Duplicate): power-state change on vms in aws-compute resource cause 500 server error
- I have not been able to get power actions to work through the v2 API on foreman 1.7.1. I am following the API spec he...
- 01:39 PM Foreman Bug #4518: DB migrations: Can't DROP 'role_id'; check that column/key exists
- I am also having this going from 1.3.2 to 1.4.1
# foreman-rake db:migrate
== RemoveUnusedRoleFields: migrating =...
- 12:23 AM Foreman Bug #3166: EC2 vpc subnets dont get dns smart-proxy
- Ive updated my blog post: http://www.brian2.net/posts/foreman_hooks_aws_vpc/
- 10:09 PM Foreman Bug #3166: EC2 vpc subnets dont get dns smart-proxy
- With Dominic's suggestion I have a workaround using foreman_hooks. Ive posted a blog about it here http://digital-duc...
- 08:51 PM Foreman Bug #3166 (New): EC2 vpc subnets dont get dns smart-proxy
- This means my EC2 instances dont get the expected reverse DNS.
- 12:58 PM Foreman Feature #2284 (New): support for alternate urls for EC2 compute resources
- I have several cloudstack compute resources which support the EC2 API. I would like to point foreman at them using an...
Also available in: Atom