- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/04/2013
- Last connection: 03/06/2014
- 02:17 PM Foreman Feature #4250: Expose compute profiles via API
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> Which aspects in particular are the priority?
> Being able to manage compute profiles, a...
- 11:40 PM Foreman Bug #4319 (Duplicate): Parameter with no value is not persisted in hostgroup
1. have a hostgroup
2. on parameters tab, create pparam "test" without value
4. open hostgroup ...
- 11:38 PM Foreman Feature #4318 (New): Add editable description field for host parameter
- Parameters often defined globally or in environments or hostgroup always have some meaning. Currently we can express ...
- 06:28 PM Foreman Bug #4252 (Duplicate): Correctly handle when VM is migrated between datacenters
- Foreman is not able to handle VM migration between datacenters:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have 2 oVirt datacenters (...
- 05:27 PM Foreman Feature #4250 (Closed): Expose compute profiles via API
- I've just upgraded to 1.4 so I could use compute profiles.
Could you please add compute profiles to API?
- 06:42 AM Foreman Bug #2797 (Closed): Saving provisioning template ruins the template when preview mode is selected
- Steps to reproduce:
1. edit any existing provisioning template
2. do some changes in Template editor
3. hit "Previe...
- 05:55 AM Foreman Feature #2310 (New): Template validation
- It would be nice if foreman had template validation feature.
h3. How we use foreman:
There is a group of people usi...
- 06:44 AM Foreman Bug #2180 (Resolved): VNC Console times out when SSL is enabled
- Environment: foreman 1.1.RC4 running through nginx+passenger, ssl enabled (self-signed certificate)
I am not able t...
Also available in: Atom