- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/01/2013
- Last connection: 09/13/2018
- Foreman (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/05/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 07:01 PM Packaging Bug #24936 (Closed): Use LGPLv2 for version 2 and 2.1 licenses in packaging.
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-packaging|7833c2d3f31ce9f1e00ad5cb67d7a5a05f641963.
- 06:38 PM Packaging Revision 7833c2d3 (foreman-packaging): Fixes #24936 - Use LGPLv2 for both 2 and 2.1 versions.
- 05:56 PM Packaging Bug #24936 (Closed): Use LGPLv2 for version 2 and 2.1 licenses in packaging.
- See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main
- 05:53 PM Packaging Bug #24922 (Ready For Testing): Use the correct format for Apache 2.0 License
- The correct format for this license is ASL 2.0. See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main?rd=Licensing for mo...
- 05:22 PM Packaging Bug #24920 (Ready For Testing): Use the correct format for GPL version 3
- The correct way to reference this license is GPLv3.
- 05:06 PM Packaging Bug #24919 (Ready For Testing): the _license macro causes build issues. We should not use this, and just hard code it
- I see this in rubygem-hashie and rubygem-powerbar
- 05:44 PM Templates Bug #24627 (Closed): Unclear hammer message when attempting to sync with a bad setup
- Found testing an internal setup
1) use hammer to import the community template
2) Clone the git repo locally, but...
- 07:31 PM Katello Feature #17761 (New): Email Notification to list of users on promotion into new lifecycle environment
- Thomas McKay wrote:
> Pre/post promote foreman-hooks were added, could that work?
- 06:15 PM Katello Feature #16947 (Rejected): capsule-certs-generate should make it easier to setup capsule via automation
- 02:38 PM Ansible Bug #22860 (Closed): Extract the latest strings from the dev environment.
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_ansible|4dfc4f928a4b57c6526b7293324078d9c6006cf4.
Also available in: Atom