- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/01/2013
- Last connection: 11/23/2020
- Foreman (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/05/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 06:54 PM Katello Bug #28112 (Closed): yum repos password stored as cleartext in audits
- Dupe of 29931
- 06:53 PM Katello Bug #28112 (Duplicate): yum repos password stored as cleartext in audits
- 05:51 PM Discovery Bug #21935: No notification of discovered host for user with "Organization admin" role
- Removing the PR https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/398 since that did not fix it.
- 03:01 PM Packaging Bug #27979 (Closed): rubygem-httpclient uses ruby instead of Ruby for the license
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-packaging|94f474fcb34332b612a8ee6b4df18de708ec6a2b.
- 03:00 PM Packaging Revision 94f474fc (foreman-packaging): Fixes #27979 - Change the name of the license to Ruby from ruby.
- 03:25 PM Packaging Bug #27980 (Rejected): BSD-3 should be listed as BSD-3-Clause
- 03:09 PM Packaging Bug #27979 (Closed): rubygem-httpclient uses ruby instead of Ruby for the license
- the correct name of the license is Ruby, not ruby.
- 01:04 PM Packaging Revision a4536d82 (foreman-packaging): Refs #26542 - Fix references to GPL-3
- 07:13 PM Packaging Bug #26542: GPL-3 is not a valid license tag.
- Its needs to be GPLv3 or similar.
- 07:13 PM Packaging Bug #26542 (Resolved): GPL-3 is not a valid license tag.
Also available in: Atom