- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2009
- Last connection: 12/16/2009
- Foreman (Reporter, 12/12/2009)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 06:57 PM Foreman Bug #143: SSL url for reports
- This bug is not a duplicate of #142. I made the suggested patch but the behavior still exists. Perhaps i wasn't cle...
- 06:37 PM Foreman Bug #143 (Closed): SSL url for reports
- There is another bug similar to issue #129. On the hosts list the link to the report is correct, but when i click on...
- 02:23 AM Foreman Feature #124: Support run interval other than default 30 minutes
- the image that was mentioned is fixed by changing no_report method in app/models/host.rb
just a helpful note as i do...
- 02:16 AM Foreman Bug #129: Link from hostname on the hosts page is absolute instead of relative (breaking https)
- did a git pull. patch works.
- 11:46 PM Foreman Bug #129 (Closed): Link from hostname on the hosts page is absolute instead of relative (breaking https)
- I have an apache https site that is doing a local proxy to foreman running on localhost only (so we can do auth + ssl...
Also available in: Atom