- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2009
- Last connection: 12/16/2009
- 06:57 PM Foreman Bug #143: SSL url for reports
- This bug is not a duplicate of #142. I made the suggested patch but the behavior still exists. Perhaps i wasn't cle...
- 06:37 PM Foreman Bug #143 (Closed): SSL url for reports
- There is another bug similar to issue #129. On the hosts list the link to the report is correct, but when i click on...
- 02:23 AM Foreman Feature #124: Support run interval other than default 30 minutes
- the image that was mentioned is fixed by changing no_report method in app/models/host.rb
just a helpful note as i do...
- 02:16 AM Foreman Bug #129: Link from hostname on the hosts page is absolute instead of relative (breaking https)
- did a git pull. patch works.
- 11:46 PM Foreman Bug #129 (Closed): Link from hostname on the hosts page is absolute instead of relative (breaking https)
- I have an apache https site that is doing a local proxy to foreman running on localhost only (so we can do auth + ssl...
Also available in: Atom