- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 04/29/2014
- 08:56 AM Foreman Bug #5482 (Resolved): Errror when doing an rpm based upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.5.RC2
- When doing an rpm based upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.5 rc2 it fails with below:
- 09:42 AM Foreman Bug #4565: Foreman consumes all available memory and start swapping.
- but 26s is long time for the query as well.
- 09:40 AM Foreman Bug #4565: Foreman consumes all available memory and start swapping.
Seems like an Rails bug/leak:
$ time psql <<EOF
> SELECT DISTINCT "puppetclasses".id, puppetclasses.nam...
- 06:11 PM Foreman Bug #4565: Foreman consumes all available memory and start swapping.
- This occur when an free text search is performed. I can see in the production.log that LIMIT 20 and ORDER BY puppetcl...
- 10:07 AM Foreman Bug #4565 (Closed): Foreman consumes all available memory and start swapping.
My foreman 1.4.1 system consumes all available memory 8GB and start swapping and that in turn leads to Foreman...
- 01:46 PM Foreman Bug #2726: Smart Class Parameter - over-ride match value unable to set yaml
- Hi, I'm hitting the same issue in foreman 1.3.2:
i can add below yaml to override default value, but when i'm tryi...
- 07:11 PM Foreman Bug #3871 (Duplicate): Foreman 1.3.1: Adding a new smart class parameter override fails if there is an existing match on an hostgroup that don't exist.
Adding a new smart class parameter override from the Smart Class Parameter page fails if there is an existing ...
- 01:08 PM Foreman Bug #3596 (Closed): Foreman 1.3.0: Validation failed: User has this hostgroup already
- When creating a new hostgroup as a non admin user i receives below trace message, but the hostgroup is created.
- 12:46 PM Foreman Bug #3595 (Resolved): Foreman 1.3.0: Creating a new hostgroup with included puppet Classes as an non admin user fails
- Creating a new hostgroup with included puppet Classes as an non admin user fails with below trace:
- 09:05 AM Foreman Feature #3496 (Closed): SCSI Controller type selection for vSphere
- At the current state Foreman creates vSphere VMs with the SCSI Controller type: LSI Logic Parallel.
It would be good...
Also available in: Atom