- Registered on: 11/25/2020
- Last connection: 02/02/2023
- 09:18 AM Katello Feature #36035 (Closed): Change default status of shown repositories in content view
- In the Repositories tab of a Content View page the status of the repositories shown is set to "all" by default.
- 03:51 PM Katello Bug #35988 (Rejected): Add Bookmarks to all content view details tables
- The bookmarks in search bar is missing in versions, filters and repositories tabs in content view details page.
- 04:57 PM Katello Bug #35968 (Closed): Deb repository using multiple archs is not provided to managed host
- A deb repository with multiple archs is configured. E.g. "amd64 arm64". Both archs are synchronized successfully. Pul...
- 04:01 PM Katello Feature #31395 (Closed): As a user, I want to specify a filter for Debian Reps in Content Views
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|d209d2bb8765aff54039427ade4dcf1cf513cbdf.
- 03:44 PM Katello Revision d209d2bb (katello): Fixes #31395 - Add CV Debian Filter (#10072)
- 03:01 PM Katello Bug #34804 (Closed): Debian package upload is broken
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|beedffb2fef9868e434212e2c8815b4662b59f7e.
- 02:10 PM Katello Revision beedffb2 (katello): Fixes #34804 - Fix upload debian package with invalid relative_path error (#10164)
- 08:03 AM Katello Bug #35060: Deb packages uploaded in debian repository are not displayed
- This issue is only if you upload the deb packages. They are visible when you sync the repository.
- 11:25 AM Katello Bug #35060 (Closed): Deb packages uploaded in debian repository are not displayed
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Upload debian packages in Deb repository
2. Go to the list of debian packages of the repos...
Also available in: Atom