- Login: sbskas
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/19/2013
- Last connection: 04/18/2020
- 01:46 PM Foreman Bug #23743 (New): idle logout redirects to wrong uri
Our foreman is accessible to the following url : https://myforeman.mydomain/foreman
After being logged in, the i...
- 11:00 PM Infoblox Bug #23523: Infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free IPs
- Just a few comments to put back the issue in context.
# - I find the new way of assigning the ips a step forward in ...
- 05:26 PM Infoblox Bug #23524: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- 1- That's a huge regression. It used to work in 1.16, it's no longer the case.
2- Some of the subnets are not reacha...
- 10:58 PM Infoblox Bug #23524 (New): infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips.
- Related to the [[http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23523]] I'm opening also an issue with the infoblox dhcp plug...
- 10:43 PM Infoblox Bug #23523 (Closed): Infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free IPs
- Since 1.17 upgrade, foreman dhcp proxy changed the way it gives free adresses.
We're seeing now random adresses from...
- 01:49 PM Foreman Bug #23431 (Duplicate): clone_vm No :volumes key in args
- At last, it appears to be another dup of #23335.
Bug is fixed by applying the patch.
- 10:16 PM Hammer CLI Import Bug #23418: Unable to instanciate a new host via the create host form
- I opened this bug in wrong path. Reopened the bug as #23431 in the correct product.
I didn't find a way to move this...
- 06:02 PM Infoblox Bug #23412 (Closed): Upgrade to 0.12 breaks the unused_ip call
- Applied in changeset commit:smart_proxy_dhcp_infoblox|772cf0e27ce2d73edd03858604f836989e8f0700.
- 05:16 PM Infoblox Revision 772cf0e2 (smart_proxy_dhcp_infoblox): Fix the return value of get_subnet. (#36)
- Fixes #23412 -- Upgrade to 0.12 breaks the unused_ip call
- 04:35 PM Foreman Bug #23431: clone_vm No :volumes key in args
- A quick analysis shows that the args do not contains any attribute named :volumes.
Thus the call to args[:volumes]....
Also available in: Atom