- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/10/2013
- Last connection: 11/12/2019
- Foreman (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Katello (Developer, 08/13/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Infoblox (Developer, 08/29/2016)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 03/01/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 05:01 PM Hammer CLI Bug #28318 (Closed): Running hammer auth login basic command remotely gives Error: No such device or address @ rb_sysopen - /dev/tty
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-foreman|8c3df82d143162ef78ee08ae1e62248d0c7ba7aa.
- 04:39 PM Hammer CLI Revision 8c3df82d (hammer-cli-foreman): Fixes #28318 - Allow login in tty-less execution (#452)
- 02:36 PM Hammer CLI Bug #28318 (Closed): Running hammer auth login basic command remotely gives Error: No such device or address @ rb_sysopen - /dev/tty
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1772884
*Description of problem:*
Running hammer auth ...
- 02:01 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #28187 (Closed): package_manager feature is not well accessible outside of definitions scope
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|6723efacac8bd719830adc3bdbf51b887dcca31d.
- 01:50 PM Foreman Maintain Revision 8c4e8e15 (foreman_maintain): Refs #28187 - is-locked fixed
- 01:50 PM Foreman Maintain Revision 6723efac (foreman_maintain): Fixes #28187 - Package manager feature refactoring
- Package manager Feature was removed as it didn't provided much value
and was difficult to use form outside of definit...
- 04:11 PM Hammer CLI Revision 032df064 (hammer-cli-foreman): Refs #28149 - Add release documentation (#451)
- 08:51 PM Foreman Maintain Revision bfc91874 (foreman_maintain): Bump version to 0.5.0
- 03:08 PM Hammer CLI Bug #27868 (Ready For Testing): No way to provide type for hosts parameters in Foreman >= 1.23
Also available in: Atom