- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/10/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- Foreman (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Katello (Developer, 08/13/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Infoblox (Developer, 08/29/2016)
- Foreman Maintain (Developer, 03/01/2018)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 04:01 PM Installer Feature #26409 (Closed): Lock package versions after installation
- Applied in changeset commit:32d2dd767f75679df9f32492090f58f07820f1d6.
- 03:10 PM Installer Revision 9f196499 (installer): Refs #26409 - Suppress error out on lock test
- 03:10 PM Installer Revision 2fc3450e (installer): Refs #26409 - Readability improvements
- 02:23 PM Foreman Maintain Bug #26456 (Closed): maintenance-mode is-enabled exit codes do not match shell habits
- In shell it is expected the positive response is indicated by zero exit code. It allows us to do ...
- 03:10 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #26216 (Assigned): Implement a yum version lock type of protections against upgrades
- 02:49 PM Installer Feature #26409 (Closed): Lock package versions after installation
- In foreman-maintain there will be feature for version locking of Foreman packages to protect against unwanted upgrade...
- 02:56 PM Foreman Maintain Feature #26216 (Ready For Testing): Implement a yum version lock type of protections against upgrades
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1512600
Breaking out part of the RFE from
- 10:01 AM Foreman Maintain Bug #26043 (Closed): service command can't connect to remote mongodb
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_maintain|aed650fd48ec4ccfd96599e59563830304e3dfc1.
- 06:53 PM Hammer CLI Bug #26120: Insufficient parsing capabilities of complex list type options
- At the very least we should allow to use JSON to provide the value...
- 06:43 PM Hammer CLI Bug #26120 (Ready For Testing): Insufficient parsing capabilities of complex list type options
- It is not possible to parse complex parameters of type list. E.g....
Also available in: Atom