- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/12/2013
- Last connection: 06/29/2020
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 12
- 09:45 PM Foreman Bug #30243: No Range check when creating a subnet in foreman UI
- Also this was found in foreman 1.19 but I assume this happens in previous versions.
- 07:23 PM Foreman Bug #30243 (New): No Range check when creating a subnet in foreman UI
- When creating a new subnet, there is no validation that a valid range has been entered, and no default range is autom...
- 05:52 PM Foreman Feature #3203: Request for vCloud Director support
- This would be almost hackish but would work for single-vm apps. It would be interesting to map an application definit...
- 05:39 PM Foreman Feature #3221 (Closed): GET /api/hostgroups should return ptable_id and other ids
- Currently a get to /api/hostgroups doesn't return all info you can assign to a hostgroup.
It doesn't provide a way...
- 03:26 PM Foreman Feature #3203 (Closed): Request for vCloud Director support
- It would be great to use vcloud director in Foreman. Support is being added to fog which means a model for this compu...
- 06:16 PM Foreman Bug #3086: Import puppet classes fails to update classes
- After lots of debug I've realized its adding parameters but not removing them. This affects Foreman 1.3 also. It seem...
- 11:10 PM Foreman Bug #3086 (Duplicate): Import puppet classes fails to update classes
- Some modules have been updated and some parameters were added and some removed. Clicking 'import classes' shows the u...
- 11:04 PM Foreman Feature #3085 (Closed): Request to be able to clone host groups via API
- It would be great to be able to clone a parent host group and have all children host groups cloned as well. This feat...
- 07:01 PM Foreman Feature #2777 (Duplicate): Sort hostgroups alphabetically in UI
- We have...many host groups. It would be great to have them be sorted by label alphabetically. Its difficult to find a...
- 03:15 PM Foreman Bug #2744: rubygems removed from the foreman yum repo
- Sorry for the multiple quick updates.
If you are experiencing this bug, the easiest workaround is to have both 1.1 ...
Also available in: Atom