- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/28/2013
- Last connection: 05/28/2014
- 06:59 AM Foreman Feature #2882 (Resolved): Nagios plugin for power status
- Marek Hulán wrote:
> I think this might be interesting for you too https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_monitoring ...
- 02:56 PM Foreman Feature #5971 (New): DNS information from subnet definition should be provisioned to DHCP via smart-proxy
- I've noticed that the DNS information from the subnet definition in Foreman isn't included in the DHCP entry created ...
- 12:16 PM Foreman Feature #5937 (New): Make MAC address optional when creating bare metal host
- I propose that the MAC address, under the "network" tab, should be optional when creating a new host.
I'm using th...
- 03:33 PM Foreman Feature #5933: Ability to hook up an OpenStack instance to a Neutron private network
- Screenshot when of host creation screen. Do note the blank "primary interface" section and the lack of any button all...
- 03:27 PM Foreman Feature #5933 (New): Ability to hook up an OpenStack instance to a Neutron private network
- It would be nice if the OpenStack compute provider would have support for Neutron networks in OpenStack. The first us...
- 01:07 PM Foreman Bug #5927 (New): Instance creation fails on OpenStack when no floating IP is allocated (wrong number of arguments (1 for 2))
- Trying out the OpenStack compute provider against Red Hat OpenStack Platform 4 (Havanna) I get the atteached tracebac...
- 05:58 AM Foreman Bug #2889: Can't change password for VMware compute resource
- I got fooled by the fact that I couldn't click anywhere but in the beginning of the password field. But just clicking...
- 04:02 AM Foreman Bug #2889 (Rejected): Can't change password for VMware compute resource
- Unless I'm missing something obvious, it doesn't seem to be possible to change the password for an existing VMWare co...
- 03:46 AM Foreman Feature #2888 (New): Authenticate to VMWare using credentials of user logged in to foreman
- Today, all access from foreman to VMWare is done using a central account. It would be good if VMWare would be accesse...
- 08:19 AM Foreman Feature #2886 (Duplicate): Support for VMWare data store clusters
- VMWare has a feature named DataStore Cluster, which is a load-balanced grouping of datastores. In foreman today, one ...
Also available in: Atom