- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/20/2013
- Last connection: 03/21/2016
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #14292 (New): Child hostgroup cloning issue with array parameters
- This is a bit of an odd one but during the cloning of a hostgroup it seems that array/json class parameter overrides ...
- 05:46 AM Hammer CLI Bug #13596 (New): hammer: unable to remove association between hostgroup and environment
- It should be possible using hammer to remove the association between a hostgroup and an environment. This is possible...
- 03:59 AM Foreman Bug #13369: Long parameter names are truncated and overriden together
- Correction, the parameter names are truncated to 20 chars (_puppetclass_parameter.html.erb)
- 03:54 AM Foreman Bug #13369 (Closed): Long parameter names are truncated and overriden together
- Class parameters with names longer than 17 characters are truncated in the host edit page. If you have multiple param...
- 09:28 AM Foreman Bug #12669: undefined method `lookup_value_matcher=' for hostgroup
- Not having much luck with this so decided to rollback to 1.8 then upgrade to 1.9 then 1.10.
Is there an existing i...
- 11:26 AM Foreman Bug #12669: undefined method `lookup_value_matcher=' for hostgroup
- Would doing the same thing for hosts get around the problem or am I fighting a losing battle here?
- 10:42 AM Foreman Bug #12669: undefined method `lookup_value_matcher=' for hostgroup
- Nope, still getting an error, even when that column is null for all HGs...
foreman=# select count(*) from hostgrou...
- 03:58 AM Foreman Bug #12669: undefined method `lookup_value_matcher=' for hostgroup
- Is there any kind of workaround for this besides downgrading/upgrading? Even if its just a bit of SQL? It seems to be...
- 04:49 AM Foreman Bug #12579 (Duplicate): Class Parameters are not separated for different environments
- This may be related to #2369 but things seem to have changed for the worse in foreman 1.10rc3.
Our use case:
- 07:00 AM Foreman Bug #12421 (Duplicate): Moving a hostgroup between environments loses associated puppet classes
- When moving a hostgroup between environments all previously associated puppet classes are lost.
Also available in: Atom