- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/14/2013
- Last connection: 03/11/2015
- 07:26 AM Katello Bug #10208: Auto-attach subscriptions not working for content hosts with custom products only
- Yes, I am using 2.2 RC3, auto-attach flag is enabled. Tested hosts are CentOS 7 and CentOS 6
- 05:20 AM Katello Bug #10208 (Closed): Auto-attach subscriptions not working for content hosts with custom products only
- If a content host is registered using an activation key that contains subscriptions to custom products only, auto-att...
- 08:56 AM Foreman Bug #10104 (Duplicate): Partition tables with a slash in their name cannot be opened
- After migrating from Foreman 1.6.x to Foreman 1.7.2, partition tables with a slash ("/") in their name cannot be open...
- 06:52 AM Smart Proxy Bug #9713 (Closed): Restore WIN32 service functionality
- Since smart-proxy 1.5, the WIN32 service functionality is broken. To restore it a Gemfile.in must be created or the b...
- 10:01 AM Foreman Bug #8817: PGError: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table "hostgroups"
- This subquery:
SELECT "hosts"."id" FROM "hosts" WHERE "hosts"."type" IN ('Host::Managed') AND ((("hostgroups"."id"...
- 09:55 AM Foreman Bug #9398 (Duplicate): Invalid MySQL query after login on 1.7.x
- For users with special roles, directly after login, this error appears:
Mysql2::Error: Unknown column 'hostgroups....
- 09:10 AM Foreman Bug #6470 (Duplicate): Hostgroup selection box does not honor create_hosts filter
- When creating a new host, the hostgroup selection box shows all host groups (belonging to a organization) no matter w...
- 08:49 AM Foreman Feature #6468 (Closed): Authorization filter owner = current_user
- The new rights system in Foreman 1.5 is missing an ability to match the host owner with the current user logged in.
- 10:21 AM Foreman Bug #6403 (Duplicate): power API returns error if using a hostgroup_id search filter
- If using a hostgroup_id search filter for the "Host/Managed" resource the power api returns an error:
- 07:35 PM Foreman Feature #5727: externalNodes in JSON via API
- To be more precise, I want the output of externalNodes in JSON format via API :)
Also available in: Atom