- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/16/2013
- Last connection: 02/12/2019
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/18/2019)
- Foreman (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Bastion (Manager, Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Hammer CLI CSV (Developer, 07/11/2018)
- 09:01 PM Foreman Bug #26394 (Need more information): when changing location user looses all navigation menus
- 02:42 PM Foreman Feature #26081 (Ready For Testing): Add date time picker component
- 05:50 PM Foreman Bug #26420 (New): Taxonomies controller does not return entire object on PUT
- The taxonomies controller PUT method doesn't return the same thing as the GET method. Example:
- 01:40 PM foreman-tasks Feature #26406 (Ready For Testing): Add tasks dashboard state
- Add the redux dashboard state to the tasks dashboard.
- 11:26 PM Bastion Revision fc750996 (bastion): Bump version to 6.1.22.
- 05:46 PM foreman-tasks Bug #26349 (New): Create tasks details page in react
- Create the tasks details page in react. Looks just like the existing task details page but is written in react.
- 05:42 PM foreman-tasks Feature #26348 (New): Create tasks table
- Create the tasks table in react including the search capabilities.
- 05:37 PM foreman-tasks Feature #26347 (Ready For Testing): Create task dashboard component
- Create a component for the task dashboard that includes the pie charts and filtering by time as seen in the screensho...
- 05:29 PM foreman-tasks Feature #26346 (New): Create react based task list page
- Basically tie together the dashboard pieces and the table into a page.
- 01:36 PM Katello Feature #26318 (New): Advance(Scoped_search) search in manage errata page
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1653293
*Description of problem:*
There should be the ad...
Also available in: Atom