- Registered on: 10/17/2013
- Last connection: 07/27/2015
- 11:09 AM Installer Revision a6aada1f (puppet-foreman): Fix false "The system does not seem to be IPA-enrolled" result.
- 09:33 AM Installer Bug #10209: foreman-installer --foreman-ipa-authentication=true fails on RHEL 6
- We still see Foreman failing to configure with IPA, on RHEL 6.5 and 6.7, with...
- 04:17 AM Installer Bug #11809: The 1.9.1 installer does not seem to include latest updates to puppet-foreman
- That's unfortunate. When we were getting 9dc2cdb1b1301d69c6a6187146f09abf6d14ce1f into puppet-foreman via https://git...
- 03:22 AM Installer Bug #11809 (Resolved): The 1.9.1 installer does not seem to include latest updates to puppet-foreman
- There have been multiple commits to https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman.git since July's 4.0.1 tag but noone...
- 10:07 AM Foreman Revision 7f9dd3fa (foreman): fixes #10586 - make the 401 status comparison actually match.
- (cherry picked from commit 3196ebaa009ca1d79e1330d36a0362b7ca04aade)
- 02:53 AM Foreman Bug #10605 (Closed): Visiting /users/logout leads to 404
- When visiting /users/logout, either by opening it from menu in new tab or by following bookmarked URL, the result is
- 09:03 AM Foreman Bug #10586 (Closed): When /users/login is used as ErrorDocument for 401 with status=401, it does not provide that status
- Applied in changeset commit:3196ebaa009ca1d79e1330d36a0362b7ca04aade.
- 03:53 AM Foreman Bug #10586 (Closed): When /users/login is used as ErrorDocument for 401 with status=401, it does not provide that status
- This is a followup ti http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/3475 which was closed by https://github.com/theforeman/fo...
- 10:28 AM Installer Bug #10209 (Rejected): foreman-installer --foreman-ipa-authentication=true fails on RHEL 6
- 07:25 AM Foreman Feature #8852: add token-based authentication feature for API
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> We have OAuth support (#1576), session support ...
How is session support related to this ...
Also available in: Atom