- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/21/2013
- Last connection: 04/16/2016
- 03:21 AM Installer Revision fd0acdbe (puppet-foreman): fix some trivial typos in README file
- 07:47 AM Website Revision 4cf38304 (theforemanorg): add link to blog post "Deploying Windows Server with Foreman in vSphere"
- 09:51 AM Foreman Feature #10889 (Closed): [vSphere] Allow selection of resource pool
- As far as I can see it's not possible yet to select a VMware resource pool when creating a new VM using a vsphere com...
- 11:04 AM Foreman Refactor #10470: Update fog to 1.32.0
- we need a newer fog version that introduces https://github.com/fog/fog/pull/3523 which makes it possible to deploy wi...
- 03:26 PM Website Revision 2318f5c8 (theforemanorg): add a media link to an article about the foreman provisioner
- 06:58 AM Foreman Bug #5510: Set network as first boot device for VMs in VMware compute resources
- We see this issue in several of our projects. It would be great to have solution for this. A workaround would be to c...
- 09:49 AM Salt Bug #10120: Salt Smart Proxy Plugin shouldn't rely on Salt packages
- PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/620
- 09:48 AM Salt Bug #10120 (Rejected): Salt Smart Proxy Plugin shouldn't rely on Salt packages
- The foreman smart proxy plugin that adds Salt support depends on salt-master package. This assumes users always insta...
- 09:16 AM Templates Revision 8ef6e0a9 (foreman_templates): join prefix and template name with empty string only
- 08:10 AM Installer Revision 550cf567 (puppet-qpid): make package lists configurable
Also available in: Atom